What were you disfellowshipped for?

by aquagirl 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I'm not DFd, as far as I know, and I never DAd either. Why should I? They're just a bunch of silly old men in bad suits playing god. I won't give them the power. So whatever they decide to do is inconsequential to me, and I will not play by their rules by "confessing" or anything else for a creed that I don't believe in anyway.

Sherry

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

:: I'm not DFd, as far as I know, and I never DAd either. Why should I? They're just a bunch of silly old men in bad suits playing god. I won't give them the power. So whatever they decide to do is inconsequential to me, and I will not play by their rules by "confessing" or anything else for a creed that I don't believe in anyway.

Same for me... only I couldn't have said it better myself.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Californication ........but it happened in Arkansas.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I don't know what I was disfellowshipped for...they didn't tell me.

I, too, was visited by 3 elders years after I had faded away. I was too ignorant to know that this constituted a Judicial Committee and I was on trial. LOL Even though it was common knowledge that I was a heretic, believing that God was just as "female" as "male" and such, they had never bothered about me until after I was in a serious car accident and my JW mother took me in while I recuperated.

They didn't like that we were getting too close, I guess. Plus I had seperated from my husband who then divorced me and went back to the KH.

In accordance with our brief conversation, I assume they DFed me either for telling them, in response to their questions, that I did not believe the organization's faithful & discreet slave delusion or my assurance that my ex was scripturally free to re-marry.

~Merry (still in shock over reading the field service with elder bit)

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I was a naive country girl,so didnt tell anyone about it at the time..This guy was one of those elders w/his own construction buisness,a plane,a cb,{lol}and a VERY pretty wife.He was always pulling one of the young teens into the back room for council...I heard he got df'd just a few years back for shady business deals..my gawd,if only they had known...

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Im not DF'd, and I have not as of yet DA'd. But the good ole elders know well that I have read Ray Franz's books among others and that I go on "Apostate" websites. Yet they seem to be afraid to engage with me. Oh well, when and if the time comes, I'll let them have it. Aint gonna hold nothing back.

• Scully
    Scully

I'm not DFd.

But I'm guessing they'd love to find something bad about me that they could DF me for!

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Scully,they'd df you for being on this forum,quicker than a hobo would eat a sandwich...

• Spectre
    Spectre

I'm sure that it was Holy Spirit that guided him because you needed to see his weiner.

I got disfellowshipped for sex. Got reinstated about two years later. Eventually drifted away convinced that it was better to die at armageddon then to continue going to meetings. Now that I've put all that behind me, I've never felt better.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I disassociated after disagreeing on several issues including blood transfusions, the 1914 generation, and the authority and status of the so called FDS. I strongly objected to the dictatorial nature of the org and how the FDS wouldn't heed advice from anyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit