Video of DF announcement for every Platform and Browser

by Rado Vleugel 27 Replies latest jw friends

• inbyathread
    inbyathread
    they should have just forgot about taking any action and let him be.

This was not a fake movie. The Elders seen are that stup... well that naive. Because of their actions this video has been downloaded close to 1000 times and over 7000 views on the threads related to the video. This just over a 36 hour period. Had they let him and his family be then all of you wouldn't know what just happened.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I posted the link to myspace and for once, the blog is burning up.

• Chimene
    Chimene

The company I work for has 1,200 employee's in one building, and is full of active JW's. I e-mailed the video, it is being spread like wild fire.

I'm sure the guy probably did get the letters, but the fact that they didn't attempt to talk to him in person before judging and condemming him is a load of crap. They should have come to his house to talk to him first, as they showed up to DF him.

• codeblue
    codeblue

These elders should have sent the 3 letters: certified and had to be signed to show PROOF that the person recieved them. That is the ELDER's area of guilt, they have NO proof they mailed them!!!

Absurd to be tried and convicted without the person's knowledge!!!

IMHO: This video should be mailed to Dr. Phil who is gathering information on destructive cults. SOMEBODY please email this video!!!!!

Codeblue

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks, Rado! The more sites that this farce is on, the more chance of wider distribution!! YAY!!!!

1)These elders should have sent the 3 letters: certified and had to be signed to show PROOF that the person recieved them. That is the ELDER's area of guilt, they have NO proof they mailed them!!!

2) Absurd to be tried and convicted without the person's knowledge!!!

3) IMHO: This video should be mailed to Dr. Phil who is gathering information on destructive cults. SOMEBODY please email this video!!!!!

1)---Of COURSE, this should be the way to assure such important information such as this, would be sent! I Wouldn't this just make more sense anyway? It was said to me that I had supposedly received a letter notifying me of MY JC meeting.......I never saw so much as a peep from them. (plenty of phone calls which I readily ignored though)

2)---Cowardly might be a better word.

3)---I thought the same thing when I watched this earlier today! If I knew "how" to do this---it would have been gone by now, LOL!

Annie

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Chimene-let us know your workmates reactions, OK?

• Quentin
    Quentin

Watch it with no sound...it's interesting...

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Those guys looked like a couple of detectives that have come to your door to tell you that you have been "tried and convicted of murder". The older guy looked very comfortable. The younger one a little more nervous, but he was still glad to have caught his prey! Why did they come in the evening? It made the whole thing look weird. The guy used a verse in "Timothy" like the "Miranda Rights", but he didn't know it by heart; so he goes and faces the porch light to read it! For shame! I wonder if it was his first time disfellowshipping someone?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit