C.O / D.O leaving the `truth`???

by jambon1 34 Replies latest jw friends

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

ozziepost

I'm not sure what I have to learn .....I had an interesting time with him years ago and wondered what happened to him as you know what it is like in the org ,the truth gets altered and I just needed to know his welfare if he indeed had gone...you may have lots of ex's to gossip with but I'm isolated from others who left.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

I know of Bill Cetnar,(he and wife Joan were DF in early 60s over blood issue) he was in charge of the Northeastern US. I dont know if he held the titles of DO or CO. I'd have to ask his son.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Ozzie

BTW he's not Iranian but Assyrian - it matters to him!

Is this the man that son got lost(after he was teased by other witnesses)and the elders did not look for him until the next morning or repoert him missing?

purps just had to add.............fineally a jedi!!!!!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

purplesofa:

No. p.s. congrats on getting to be a jedi knight!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day woza,

What I meant was that you have much to learn about the personalities on the board and our experiences - you'd then understand my amusement at being mistaken for Joe!

try looking in the "Best of" forum; that may help.

Don't worry about the dub gossip - that's the last thing I'm interested in; Mrs Ozzie and I have no time or interest, in fact we find it hard to recall most names now. Friends were no really friends, just acquaintances.

All in all, it's far better to get on with life and dwell upon the positive.

Well, that's my philosophy anyway.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Mary
    Mary

There was a CO from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada who left. He left his wife of 30 years, and took off with a regular pioneer half his age. Needless to say, they both got DF'd.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Hi Wozza

I am not sure what happened to Joe. I was just reading through your story in other threads. Very interesting, it would be great to catch up some time. Are you in Sydney?

• yesidid
    yesidid

I am on speaking terms with a DO and two CO's who have left.

The DO and one CO left over doctrinal issues and the other was df'd for running off with a woman while still married.

They had all left the travelling work when they left.

yesidid

• blondie
    blondie

Peter Barnes was a CO when he left.

• blakky
    blakky

Wozza/JWfacts

Joe did the fade

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit