Has anyone done this before??? READ THIS!

by schne_belly 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Where is it ?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Schne, you were terrific! What total Richard Craniums they proved themselves to be! LOL! I love it!

• Calliope
    Calliope

that was so sad.
    honestly, sad.

i just felt pity for them.

and now, on to more serious issue

HOW COULD THEY DF YOU WITHOUT A JUDICIAL MEETING?!??!?!
    WTF!
    If you "didn't" receive the letters (and even if you did), should they not discuss this with you in person? Isn't their goal to HERD THE GODDAMN SHEEP???? I'm so confused.

"we've made our decision" ??? wtf
    this decision (if you really cared) affects your life so should you not be involved in the process?

and furthermore,

CONGRATULATIONS on your ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

calliopé

• toreador
    toreador

Quite Awesome! I cant believe they let you record it.

Tor

• theredhead
    theredhead

This was so funny!!!

Funny how after you asked them about being wrong and giuded by the holy spirit they did not want to discuss it any further. And what the heck arent they suppose to help and answer your questions???

I dont think I have ever seen anyone looked so confused before!!!! haha

Thank you for sharing

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

OMG guys, I just saw this! And your Mom was over and didnt mention it! How funny! Where was Mrs. Schne when you did this? Sitting there listening? Or hiding lol! Becareful not to get in trouble posting it though, there may be some legal issues.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Glad you got to see it BL. No worries on the legal issues as there are none. His Land, His House, His Rules. The elders could have asked him to stop the camera but what authority do they have? There have been cases during JC meetings when a recorder is brought out the chairman of the committee will ask that the recorder be shut off or they will leave the room. This works only because they are on they're own turf. The only thing these two could have done is walk away.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Plus...he TOLD them what he was doing and why the camera was on. That is called disclosure. Continuing the conversation implied consent to the recording.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Damn, I can't see the video unless it's for Quicktime... arrrrggghhh!!!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I know this is an old thread but I had to reply because I just saw it...freakin awesome, love the video.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit