Has anyone done this before??? READ THIS!

by schne_belly 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Oh yea, I would love to see it too!

Sherry

• ferret
    ferret

Congratulations your life begins "now". I'd love to see the video.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Do you care how many people host this, schne_belly? I think this is the first time such a moment has been captured on video (correct me if I'm wrong, forum).

I am excited to see.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

schne-belly and elsewher - awesome

• Bryan
    Bryan

Maybe they thought it was there time to shine in front of the camera!

Yes... Many of us have websites that can host your video. If you wish to give it out like that.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Chimene
    Chimene

yeeeha! I wanna see to!

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

You know what would be a GREAT idea?

If we ALL did this! We could put one hell of a movie together. If they ever come back to my place it would be a mistake though, I'm sure I am blacklisted by now. But every visit we record would be priceless. The last time they came (few weeks ago) my husband handed them some stuff from Silent Lambs and talked to them about the pedophile problem. They never HEARD of any problem, but right there on the top page was the McLean story. I moved since my disassociation so they don't really know all about me yet.

I wish I had that recorded! Almost everyone has a digital camera these days. One time they came (I put in a request for a free home Bible study on the official web site, yes I know a glutton for punishment) I talked to the two "sisters" that came for some time. After putting them in a state of cognitive dissonance a breeze came up and blew a little paper from one of their Bibles and it touched the leg of the other, She JUMPED as if a snake had just bitten her. She was so edgy poor thing. We talked outside because I didn't want her to see my library of Apostate books that were clearly visible.

Good Job Mr. Schne and Mrs. Schne!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

That's pretty cool. Hope you can get it on the web soon.

• inbyathread
  • misspeaches
    misspeaches

Schne Belly you are one great apostate!! LOL... did you know they were coming around to tell you that or was that a complete surprise as well?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit