Has anyone done this before??? READ THIS!

by schne_belly 72 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

So belly, you're not really a girl? ;-)

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Wow that was totally amazing. What a bunch of maroons. I have to admit it did make me angry watching those idiots try to act like they had any right to make any decision regarding you.

Puke is right.

Sherry

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Interesting that they manage to show up at your door to inform you that you're disfellowshipped already, but can't manage to stop by to invite you to their ''meeting'' aka disfellowshipping trial.

Thanks for posting that! What a great idea, videotaping the whole thing!

GGG

• witnessscorn
    witnessscorn

I want to see it.That will probably be happening to me soon.

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

I made the popcorn, lets see the feature! It would be awesome to see this. By the way don't feel bad they kicked you out. You won't have to sell those ASLEEP magazines ever again and can dress like a regular person! WooHoo!

• Mary
    Mary
    What idiots would stand there for 5 minute and look stupid?

Oh, I know! I know the answer!! Jehovah's Witnesses Elders?

• bavman
    bavman

OMG! That was painful to watch. Poor Dennis.....I really like the guy I just hope he sees the real truth eventually. Congrats on your first documentary!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Davenwisconsin,

It is on page two of this thread and in the first post of New Video of DF announcement at door

Enjoy!

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

I WANNA SEEE!!! fuck i wish i had tape of when i punched that mofo elder from my hall! damn that would be very very very entertaining to watch over and over and over again!!!

the infamous one

• Mary
    Mary

OH..............MY....................GOD!!!! I'm sitting here with tears running down my cheeks I'm laughing so hard! I absolutely LOVE the studied stupid look on their faces when you asked them how their decision could be wrong if they're guided by the Holy Spirit! ROTFL

I guess they figured you weren't showing them the proper homage Bow Down Before You

That was absolutely priceless...............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit