Has anyone done this before??? READ THIS!

by schne_belly 72 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

WOW!

I hope that every interested person sees this video. Here is direct, documeted evidence that being suspected of teaching anything that disagrees with the Governing Body can get you expelled without even permitting you to defend yourself.

If anyone wonders how difficult it is to get cut off from your family and friends, this should clear it up for them.

schne_belly, for the record, is it that you have been teaching false doctrines, or are your doctrines simply based on a foundation that you consider to be superior to the Governing Body?

I have never seen anything like this on film. Video and small recording devices are about to bring this organization to its knees. "Smile, elders, you're on Candid Camera!"

For INTERESTED ones who see this, an "appeal" would involve a meeting where the original elders and at least three additional elders would be present to determine if anything was mishandled and would serve as re-triers of the facts in the event of some mishandling. Again, the accused can have no one representing their interests, cannot bring witnesses of their own to observe the proceedings, and cannot record the conversations. The method of trial is extreme even when compared to that employed by the Sanhedrin of Jesus' day.

Elders frequently say they don't like to disfellowship people. I believe them. The bastards they serve, however, do like to disfellowship people. In much the same way as certain groups of people throughout the ages have liked to engage in ethnic cleansing, the Governing Body of the "Christian" Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses likes to engage in ideological cleansing. If someone disagrees, they die (congregationally spiritually speaking and in the Governing Body's God's eyes). But—like certain ethnic pogroms of times gone by—this is done out of love for the ones who are remaining pure.

Pardon me while I puke.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

So last night, my lovely wife and I were about to sit down to dinner, and the doorbell rings. Guess who?

Two elders to inform me that I am disfellowshipped!!

Whoa, whoa...Hold on a second here!

What do you mean they just informed you? No judicial meeting??!!! No phone calls, nothing?

That's not how it is usually done...is it?

• atypical
    atypical

I am seriously going to go buy a camcorder just because of this brilliant idea. Good for you!!!!!!!

• xjwms
    xjwms

You were wise to have the camera

I still can't believe it after watching it.

Ya done a fine job.....

• lilybird
    lilybird

Thanks for posting. It was very entertaining..lol.. even the elders looked embarrassed by the whole thing. My husband and I actually disassociated ourselves. and the most we got was a phone call telling us it would be announced at the meeting that nite that we were no longer associated.. It was interesting seeing how the whole disfellowshipping debacle is carried out.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

That was good honey!

Thanks for sharing....I needed a good laugh today.

Brooke

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

"So are you guided by Holy Spirit?"

Did you see the blank stare in the face of the Oompa Loompa?! Classic!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I feel like a kid in a toy store! I'd love to see that. Im sure it's highly entertaining.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

What I find most interesting is that the elder who disfellowshipped you, didn't even know the scripture he used to disfellowship you. Can you imagine a capital punishment court judge doing this:

"You are hereby sentenced to death by lethal injection for committing the crime of ...um ... hold on ... its here somewhere ... oh bother ... where are my reading glasses ... <squints> ... are, MURDER!"

steve

• savedtoserve
    savedtoserve

The blank stare on the face of the "oompa-loompa" like elder caught my attention too! He just stood there "...duh, ummmm, hey Bob are we guided by the Holy Spirit?" Man what a farce showing up and disfellowshipping someone at the door basically! These guys were two 'organization men for sure'. The verse they use with Paul's counsel to Timothy was as if the Watchtower teaching is really the real true stuff and no one should teach anything else.

Again, Glad I'm no longer in there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit