Who is the most balanced poster on JWD?

by JH 39 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You, too SparkPlug and you also have a great sense of humor. Same for Mrs. Jones.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Of other participants....

I think that BLONDIE could be considered "balanced" because she tends to give facts and excerpts of WT pubs (ala Quotes/[name edited by request]) and straight info without too much personal spin or views - though I have never heard her render any positive affirmations regarding the Org so that lack of pro-JW commentary might mean that she is a resident of the polemical camp.

I think in deciding who might be "balanced" you have to look beyond just a few comments here on one side or the other. For example, even Barbara Anderson gives props to the Organization for its civil rights history yet she speaks about completely tearing it apart as her life mission. Hardly balanced.

So it seems that is much more than what a poster says but more importantly to examine what a poster INTENDS regarding the Society, the Organization and the Jehovah's Witness faith. Frankly, there doesn't seem to be a lot of "balanced" posters on JWD when considered from that perspective.

-Eduardo

Oroborus,

Can you define "balanced" for us in the context of this thread? It appears that you deem such term to refer to a poster who does not exhibit ill will towards the WTS, irrespective of whether or not such ill will is warranted.

I see nothing "out of balance" about a poster whose objective is to terminate or adversely affect the activities of the WTS, particularly since most such posters have personally suffered from their exposure to the WTS. By referring to posters in this manner, you are insulting them, and ignoring the reality that many here likely find you to be an individual who lacks balance as well, particularly since your posts seem to advocate the interests of a cult that has exploited so many for the benefit of so few.

• TonyT
    TonyT

Blondie

James Thomas

• greendawn
    greendawn

Blondie, Narkissos, Leolaia, Auld Soul, Terry, Almost Atheist and others.

• gumby
    gumby

My vote goes to me........ and Narkisso's runs a close second.

Gumbalanced

• JH
    JH

I vote for "myself" as being the most balanced poster here...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    The perfect package, a combination of looks, good threads, and intelligence? That describes Mrs. Jones perfectly.

Aaaaaaaaaaw! How did I miss that? Thank you Hon.

Josie ~ hell yes black women blush!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

In terms of balance my favourite has to be Jgnat...she speaks a great deal of sense.

DB74

• upside/down
    upside/down

Who wants to be "balanced"?

I was a "balanced" Dub for 20 years...and look what it got me.

u/d(of the prefers a little off kilter outlook these days)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit