AlmostAthiest

AuldSoul

Cruzanheart

Mulan

Sparkplug

Prophecor

• John Doe
    John Doe

Why, that would be me. I do teeter on the edge of being unbalanced though by having an extraordinarily extensive sense and purveyance of humility. In fact, I'm by far the most humble and non-egotistical person on this board--not to mention the smartest and least self-aggrandizing. ;-)

• codeblue
    codeblue

lol...me of course!!!

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

That must be Franz and JCanon

okay, now serious, I guess the ones who have a balanced view on the organisation, the world.

lots are balanced, don't feel missed out but: Funky Derek, Alan F, AuldSaul, Billygoat, Blondie, Mulan, many more

DB

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

HA HA, common guys, its me... i never over react when we talk about the [edited] dubs, that i hate so much and want to kill and grrrrr..... oh shit, im doin it again....lol, i agree with a previous poster, as a team we get everything accross....

but i always llove to hear from sparkplug and misspeaches too.... they always have some encouragement...

the infamous one

• codeblue
    codeblue

Let's make all feel "special"...

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I dig jgnat, and forget the many other names!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Lady Lee and Jgnat. Ian, the Ian we hold a Tuesday vigil for.

James Thomas, Just2Laws, Blues Brothers, Gumby can be silly, but he's also very balanced. Rabbit is always kind.

Blondie, yes and you, too Mulan, Mouthy, Sassy is always very kind and genteel as is Simple Sally.

There are more. It's just very late and I've been up since 5 AM.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

OMG- My name went up. hah What a kick!

Seriously, I keep seeing FHN post and maybe I missed it, but she is one I like to watch because she does not get real extreme. She has good sound advice, a listening eyebal, (haha) and is not afraid to stand up for something.

Like I said you all, that is just one of so very many.

I like prophecors post also. Very sound words and well written too!

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

I nominate myself :-)

I give Props to JWs for the good aspects about JWs and the good things they have done in the past.

And I agree that there are bad aspects and bad things that JWs/Organization have done in the past.

I recognize ambiguity and shades of grey.

Many of the persons nominated by others could clearly be labeled polemical or apologetic. Not a whole lot of moderates are posters but i believe there are a lot of such moderates within the worldwide association and outside of it.

-Eduardo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit