Who is the most balanced poster on JWD?

by JH 39 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Since i am new here i will be careful, its clearly ME...ok ok no sorry. I believe all you guys offer something, and its the team that brings point across.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I'm a particular fan of Jgnat- I can really admire a smart independent woman who is also very modest about herself. A great combination.

There are a lot of posters here though, who can hold a conversation about even the most emotionally charged topics and not have to resort to flaming or the "You only think that way because you're stupid" tactic. I love em all!

• Gerard
    Gerard

Terry

Also, Blues Brother, AuldSoul and Blondie

• kristyann
    kristyann

Well, I don't know, but PMJ/ezra is the most articulate...

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Oh come on people its got to be PMJ, hands down.

Ok seriously I think AuldSoul , Jgnat, Blondie, AlmostAthiest, GaryBuss and many others.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

anyone but me.

luv, jojo

• FairMind
    FairMind

Not me, I lean to far to the right.

The perfect package, a combination of looks, good threads, and intelligence? That describes Mrs. Jones perfectly.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I would have to say "me".

Auld Soul is a nice guy, but I would never call him balanced. Sorry. He has his prejudices, as do all of us.

I just think I have evolved to a point where I am very balanced, if I don't get caught in a personal situation.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Mulan, you are indeed very balanced. I haven't read every post on the board however, just an observation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit