My life - a new turn

by InquiryMan 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Thanks for all the encouragement. It means a lot to me. I am in fact proud of myself finally taking responsibility of my own life and destiny. If some gay ex-brothers would care to pm me, I’d appreaciate it a lot. Sharing the experience of having been a Jw as well as gay is quite unique.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Inquiry, your story was very difficult to read because the type is so small and there aren't any paragraphs. Considering I'm up way too early this morning and my eyes are tired!

But, I just wanted to tell you that I too supressed it and married. I tried very hard to be straight. I too left over a completely non-related issue and came to terms with my sexuality later. I was 42 when I finally admitted to myself and had my first relationship.

It takes guts to admit it to yourself, friends, and family. But the good news is, living an authentic life is awesome! I have a partner who I have been with now for five years, and life is great.

Congratulations!!!

Sherry

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Sorry about the typing, I did make paragraphs when typing it in word first, but I guess it disappeared when I inserted it. I am glad your life have turned out so well... (I’ve paid special attention to those of my sort).

• Bryan
    Bryan

IM... I'm really happy you have now lifted this burdon from your shoulders. And your wife being so gracious! You certainly are a lucky man to now have your life, an understanding wife and a support group.

Will you and your wife be maintaining your relationship in a home, or have you gotten that far in discussion?

My best to you and your family!

Bryan

• joelbear
    joelbear

Sherry is a lesbian, as a gay man you will have to learn how to please them or stay out of their way.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Oh Joelbear please tell me you aren't really afraid of me!!!

ROFLMAO!

(thinking about that new T-Shirt to read: She Who Must be Obeyed!

Sherry

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Congratulations Inquiry Man! It takes great courage to do what you've done and be true to yourself. I'm so happy that the mother of your children is so supportive. Thank you for sharing your story and all the best to you. Keep us posted as to how you're doing.
    tall penguin

• joelbear
    joelbear

i was once chased out of a restaurant in san diego by a bear hating lesbian

she skeered me.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I am definately not a man hating lesbian! lol you are such a goof!

Sherry

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

inquiry finding the courage to go forth and embrace life after being a jw is to be commended. i'm stuck against a brick wall of fear so i applaud you man! good on ya!

I hope your support group is fulfilling and that your ex wife sounds like a wonderfully warm together person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit