My life - a new turn

by InquiryMan 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

In case anyone would like to drop a few lines, feel free to mail me at: [email protected]

• deneranys
    deneranys

I wasn't married for as long as you were, but when I told my husband (we were separated at the time) that I was a lesbian, it opened the way for a new relationship. When he and I divorced, we went together, and we went out to lunch afterward. We stayed friends, and eventually he moved in with my girlfriend and I as our roommate. He and my girlfriend are buds, we are our own unique sort of family. It starts out a little awkward at first, but happiness can happen! I had my first child in December, a little boy, and my exhusband very much wanted to be Daddy. So my son has three parents who love him (Biological father just a sperm donor). I wish you luck with your newfound identity.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I admire your guts in bringing this out into the open and taking the time to read your posts reinforced the fact that the WTBTS policies psychologically damage their members in one way or another; that means either in terms of sexual repression or in terms of other aspects of their culture.

I admire your honesty and bravery, good luck with your new life.

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit