Dick Cheney involved in a shooting

by IP_SEC 40 Replies latest social entertainment

• lola28
    lola28

LMAO

This has got to be the best news story of the year!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

( ok I know I should not laugh because the poor guy got shot, but still way too funny not to)

hehehehehehehehehehehe

lola

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    with buckshot in you?

No slugga, buck shot would have prolly killed me. Birdshot is much smaller and has a lot less energy. They only made whelps on me. A few broke the skin.

• Buster
    Buster

IP_SEC,

It happened to me

I was talking to a guy here at work that took a few in the hand some years back. Didn't even need to go to the Dr.

It never happened to me (looking around for some wood to knock). But I did come too close once in Iowa when I almost put some into the ear of a Black Lab. I think the owner soiled his long johns.

Hunt much? Shoot clays?

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

No, the best story I heard today was where one of the GOP said that George Bush is spending money like a pimp with a week left to live. Now if a dem had said that someone would have blasted 'em.

However, I can't help seeing an image of Darth Cheney saying, "You won't come over to the dark side? I'll show you what happens to people that don't come over to the dark side!" lololol

Sherry

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Hunt much? Shoot clays?

I've got a butt load of guns that havent been shot in years. I used to shoot a lot, work up loads and such. I dont hunt anymore, too much work. I would like too shoot, but I'm too lazy to load guns in the truck and go to the range these days.

• slugga
    slugga
    No slugga, buck shot would have prolly killed me. Birdshot is much smaller and has a lot less energy. They only made whelps on me. A few broke the skin.

Do they come out again or stay in you?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Do they come out again or stay in you?

I was not close enough for them to stick in me. They bounced off, although it was quite painful. If they penetrate enough they will stay in until they come out normally or you pick them out. If they go deep enough they would have to be surgically removed, or yes they might stay in you. Ohh that would be a painful MRI if you had shot in you. LOL

• slugga
    slugga

I had an MRI scan once, I had jeans on with a heavy belt buckle. The magnetic field was strong enough to really pull on that buckle and pulled my trousers up into the tube so much that it was uncomfortable on the old wedding tackle !

Matt

• Collegegurl
    Collegegurl

The funniest part of this to me is that fact that he was hunting illegally without a licence. He is going to be issued a warning, citation something.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    The funniest part of this to me is that fact that he was hunting illegally without a licence. He is going to be issued a warning, citation something.

Was he really? OMG he is a real texaican. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit