Dick Cheney involved in a shooting

by IP_SEC 40 Replies latest social entertainment

• Swan
    Swan

This story just won't end. Now the poor guy had a heart attack due to birdshot in his heart!

Wouldn't it be ironic if Cheney went to prison for manslaughter?

I actually feel sorry for the guy who was shot. They blame him for not announcing himself. Not Cheney, who should have been looking where he was shooting. I thought you were supposed to keep quiet so as not to scare the game prematurely. And watch the line of fire. No, apparently that protocol isn't as important as announcing yourself.

Tammy

• juni
    juni

Late night shows had a field day w/this one. One announced in his monologue - "Finally weapons of mass destruction were found." Anyone here remember when President Ford was always bopping people in the head w/golf balls?

Poor guy who got hit. Like Swan said, he had a mild heart attack from being hit in the heart w/the bird shot.

Juni

• Think
    Think

Was any GB member from Crooklin on this feast ? There will be artykul in next mag: " How dangerous the world is, Armagedon begun, the Govrment is shoting their own members". The Bible point view on shooting a fellow christian brothers. Shoulda we carry Hunting Rifles if we are going on Christian Gatrhering Picknik ?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Late night shows had a field day w/this one.

Last night on "The Daily Show" they were referring to the VP as "Dead-eye Dick"

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I've got a butt load of guns

How many is that exactly???

When I heard the VP was involved in a hunting accident, I held my breath...hoping...oh well, too bad it was the other guy!

Swalker

• alamb
    alamb

I got a giggle out of this story also.

I grew up with guns...my dad was a gun dealer/elder. He had me shoot skeet with a .22 and didn't tell me the city folks use shotguns! Where's the sport in that? It was fun coming up to the big city and playing dumb around the "boys" when they got the guns out. "Where do you put the bullet thingy?" while trying to drop one down the barrel always made them squirm.

I just got a Baretta Neo for my birthday. A .22 handgun with a rifle conversion kit. Very cool. Haven't taken it out yet.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Accidents like this have happened many times so what's the big deal about it? I am sure Cheney didn't mean to should him, if he did he would get the CIA to do it for him, it's that simple.

• roybatty
    roybatty

Morbid but funny.....

Top Ten Dick Cheney Excuses

10. "Heart palpitation caused trigger finger to spasm"

9. "Wanted to get the Iraq mess off the front page"

8. "Not enough Jim Beam"

7. "Trying to stop the spread of bird flu"

6. "I love to shoot people"

5. "Guy was making cracks about my lesbian daughter"

4. "I thought the guy was trying to go 'gay cowboy' on me"

3. "Excuse? I hit him, didn't I?"

2. "Until Democrats approve medicare reform, we have to make some tough choices for the elderly"

1. "Made a bet with Gretzky's wife"

• Emma
    Emma

Things are looking up; they're finally shooting each other.

(Sorry, I know it's unkind; I just couldn't help it.)

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Whittington has taken a turn for the worse and is now in ICU again. Apparently one of the BBs is lodged close to his heart and causing some atrial fibrillation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit