Just read article on watchtower.org that convinced me they have the truth

by joelbear 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Luna2, It's been years since I've seen a PlayBoy mag. I remember one in a barber shop when I was a young boy. Ops, I think I saw one in my grandson's room a while back, I didn't open it though.

Ken P.

• luna2
    luna2

I bought a Playgirl once....I don't remember reading the articles though. Hehehehe

• deeskis
    deeskis
    So the next time you enjoy the rich, velvety flavor of chocolate, take a moment to think about the long journey it has made from the bitter bean growing in the Tropics to the appealing chocolate confection before you.

That's right, - take a moment to think about C-H-O-C-0-L-A-T-E !!!,........... better than thinking, really thinking about other things we have said.

MMMM C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E...............just keep telling yourself that!

• rebel8
    rebel8

LOL Joelbear!! Ironclaw are you making us some chocolates? I'm hungry now.

• Country_Woman
  • DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

That was delightfully informative and upbuilding!

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Also clearly shows how reading their literature is "equal" to attending 4 years of college...

Dude, you're way too critical! The article was clearly a reference to that popular college course, "The Role of Chocolate in Aztec Culture," which I believe is World History 301 (at least at Harvard; your college course number may vary).

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

One time I ate too much chocolate and let me tell you the results left me on the toilet for hours. What a burn!

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

wow, after reading everything on their website in under 5 minutes flat (Honestly, everything reads like it was written by a 4th grader), I see now I wasted my time going to college. Awake University was all I ever needed.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I am converted....especially now they give free chocolate out at the meetings now?!

Or am I being delusional?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit