Comments You Will Not Hear at the 2-12-06 WT Study (Righteousness)

by blondie 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Thanks again for the article Blondie. It's kind of ironic that now as a free and critical thinking adult I enjoy reading the WT study article while sipping some tea on Sunday mornings. As a child growing up in the cult reading that literature was tantamount to torture.

Billyboy, I dont think that any one here can argue against your point. Blondie's articles are indeed criticism in its purest form. So what? If you dont like it or if it offends you, dont read it. Simple, right?

• willyloman
    willyloman
    The structure of the Society does not allow freedom of religion, which is the very opposite of how it started out.

Amen, Sheri!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I can't got to my meeting without checking Blondie's thread first. Its a protection for me so that I don't leave that WT stduy even more confused and brainwashed then when I went in.

I was actually a bit in the dark as far as where this WT study was heading this week...Ah yes there goes the kicker in paragraph 16.

Billyboy,

Everyone has basically proved their point. Blondie's breakdown of the WT each week is no different than what is done at the hall. Constantly reminding us "young people" that college is bad, if we are not being persecuted by our peers "than we are not true servants of Jah" and trying to turn us into robots with our only choice of recreation being bowling with the old folks in the hall and listening to classical music-the kind without the questionable beats and no words of course.

And who was it that said he is still an elder???

Man, you really need to tell your story!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Just absolutely amazing how they can weave "Loyalty to the Faithful and Discreet Slave" into every f-----g article - noticed it today ducring the study- and all the ass-kissers answered on this paragraph

• Think
    Think

WT is CONCERNED about people leafing ? WOW ! that sound like a good news !

Excelent ! Wonderful ! Numbers go down ?

Voluntary extortions go down ?

How is that possible ? Can't be true ?

70 % joung ones hate this religion ?

But The SmellTower is so loving and have the words of salvation !

Really ?

• Flash
    Flash
    Susceptible to community pressure -- of course, nothing like that happens in the JW congregation subject to making sure they don't "stumble" anyone they head for the low point. We must have unity even if the uniting point is wrong.

That philosophy is truely 'life paralyzing' and if taken to its ultimate conclusion would cause everyone to literaly stand in place, lest they take the chance of stumbling someone during the course of living their daily life!!

Thanks Blondie!

• jgnat
    jgnat

*pssst* a little bird told me that Blondie is off on vacation. So we'll just have to wait for her response when she gets back. I still get a thrill when she acknowledges my post. I do look forward to it every week.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Again, THANK YOU BLONDIE!!!

female genital mutilation.* (Footnote: * Female genital mutilation used to be called female circumcision.)

Why no mention of male genital mutilation practiced routinely by a certain other well-known false religion that originated in the Ancient Near East?

(moshe: I am not agreeing with them that your religion is false, I am only pointing up a contradiction in their arguments from their vantage point)

billyboy: The Watchtower is a self-promoter. They also do not analyze the topics under consideration in their articles, they only promote one perspective and it is hardly critical. I want to know: Why do you support an organization that wants to freely criticize EVERY other religion maliciously and relentlessly but cannot take criticism of itself?

AuldSoul

• Quandary
    Quandary

I just wanted to add my thanks to Blondie for her tireless efforts!! Your posts actually keep me entertained as I recall your critque during an otherwise extremely boring and mundane hour on Sundays!! THANKS AGAIN!!

Q

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Valkyrie, welcome to the forum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit