Revelation It's Grand Climax at Hand! - bookstudy

by TheListener 70 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

That was pretty funny, RubaDub.

Recent communication states that study will start in the week from January 8th, 2007!!!

So this means there will be a pub between the end of Daniel and the start of Revelation...bet it is the new "What Does the Bible Really Teach" book.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I will keep my ears open - it would not totally suprise me.

• heathen
    heathen

OH God almighty . Say maybe this time they will pass the koolaid around . I'd rather study it with blondie and leolaia anyway . Sure the book was interpreted using no opinion or dogma whatsoever . I know let's go over it with grab bag answers , we just put answers to questions from each chapter in a bag and pull one out kinda like what the WTBTS does with their ass .

• Purza
    Purza

Dear god -- this would have pushed me over the edge if I hadn't already faded. There is no way I could study that book again and still stay sane!

Purza

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS has typically studied an older book when the inventory is too large. Wouldn't this be the 4th time they have studied this book, or only the 3rd?

It was better than the Daniel and Isaiah books.

You can only cut and paste so much. In 1988, Fred Franz was still alive too.

Blondie

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I totally agree with Purza. I guess that won't be the only "revelation."

Wac

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Tonight I was at the bookstudy and of course, its Daniel's Prophecy. The entire study was spent on stretching 2 scriptures to fit like 1500 years of war between the "kings" of the "north" and "south." .... No words can describe the absurdity....

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

You mean there's something worse than the "Daniel" book?

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

It wouldnt surprise me..and the stupid elders who conduct will try to make it seem like its valuable to us to study it yet again! When we started studying the Daniel trash again I couldnt stomach it so I asked to be replaced as conductor. It took a few months but I was. Imagine not just sitting through this garbage again but actually conducting it.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Auld Soul, After the Daniel book the next book studied is "What does the bible really teach." The study schedule has already been printed and released in the KM. Check reexamine.org - the Feb. KM has the schedule.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit