Revelation It's Grand Climax at Hand! - bookstudy

by TheListener 70 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TheListener
    TheListener

I was reading E-watchman today and someone there is saying that after studying the What Does The Bible Really Teach book at bookstudies the next book will be the Revelation book!!!

There isn't any real proof, but the poster claimed a letter from Bethel stated this. Perhaps some here can dig around and confirm or deny this new rumor.

We've studied it 3 times in the past and it's been awhile.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

That would be a real surprise, if true. The Revelation book is so outdated that there are more corrections in the margins than there is text in the paragraphs.

• Severus
    Severus

Rumour indeed.

• xjwms
    xjwms

That has to be a joke

The Revelation Book ??

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

haha no way..that book is the biggest pile of fiction in jwland ever!Even jw,s know that

• TheListener
    TheListener

I didn't make the rumor just reporting it.

I know some things have changed since Revelation was written in 1988? but I'm pretty sure that 90% - 95% of it is still believed.

Perhaps they've made updates without mentioning it. We should all check the copyright dates on our personal copies to see what we come up with.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

If so, it will evidence remarkably poor timing on the part of the bOrg. I half expected the new DC release to be another treatise on the subject of Revelation. Despite being illuminated by holy spirit they can't seem to get it right.

AuldSoul

• TheListener
    TheListener

Ahhhh. Perhaps that is it then. The study of a new revelation release would be more logical.

It will still drive the friends crazy.

• blondie
    blondie

Are they going to print a revised copy...a lot of "new light" has dawned since 1988?

1914 generation is gone

Judging doesn't start until after the great tribulation starts

and

w99 5/1 p. 17 "Let the Reader Use Discernment" ***

Since the start of the great tribulation is yet future, is the "standing in a holy place" still ahead of us? Evidently so. While "the disgusting thing" made its appearance early in this century and has, thus, existed for decades, it will take a position in a unique way "in a holy place" in the near future
  • blondie
    blondie

Any unmentioned updates would result in people at the book study having various editions. When the paragraph is read, it will be evident. Isn't that what happened with the Daniel book?

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit