Are Women better dancers than Men?

by moshe 25 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

I have always heard women say that men can't dance. It seems they are right most of the time. What do you think?

peace,

Moshe

• Dune
    Dune

They sure are alot better to watch.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

it depends if they're black or not.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

everyone is a better dancer than me

with the possible exception of the late ian curtis...(joy division)

• daystar
    daystar

Bad stereotype. Women are just more interested in dancing, generally, than men are.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Bad stereotype. Women are just more interested in dancing, generally, than men are.

Yeah that is a good point. As a guy, I have to say, that I just don't "get" dancing. I mean seriously. What the hell is the point? What are you trying to accomplish when dancing? I might also add that men have the extra burden when dancing, of being constantly concerned that they might look gay or like a pussy. CYP

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    What the hell is the point? What are you trying to accomplish when dancing?

Well, when you hear a song that you like with a goovy beat what do you do? Tap your foot? Snap your fingers? Maybe bob your head? Dancing is just a feel good response to music that moves you. I love to dance and take any opportunity to do so. Also it's really good exercise.

Josie

• moshe
    moshe

I had several years worth of dance lessons 15 years or so ago. Couple dancing can be a lot of fun -with the right partner. I noticed that the ladies who started in my group were dancing in advanced class in a year or so. Being a follower makes it much easier to progress. I think that is why women seem to be better dancers. Men have to go thorugh an awkward stage on their way to good dancing- it's hard on us!

Moshe

• upside/down
    upside/down

Women love to dance...

Men (for the most part) only engage in it to "get some".

Therefore...I dance.

u/d (of the two left feet class)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You could be the nerdiest guy in the room but if you can dance...baby you gonna get some!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit