Are Women better dancers than Men?

by moshe 25 Replies latest jw friends

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Fred Astaire.

• david_10
    david_10

I would have to answer "Yes."

Personally, I like to watch women dance. I don't care anything about watching men dance. Same goes for figure skating.......as soon as it's the men's turn, I'm ready to leave.

So the answer is yes--------------women are better dancers.

On the other hand, do you remember the Seinfeld episode where Elaine was showing off her moves on the dance floor?

David

• prologos
    prologos

JAM, YES YOU ARE RIGHT. TALLER PEOPLE ESPECIALLY WOMAN LOOK BETTER DANCING, ICE SCATING, BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY HAVE BETTER TECHNIQUE, BUT THEIR LONGER SWINGS MAKES FOR GRACE.

SIZE MATTERS.

WE WILL FALL FOR THE TALL.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Men like to use their time wisely.

Dancing is a waste of time, other than exercising but that is called aerobics and slow couples.

• Pickler
    Pickler

No way Rattigan! Dancing is an amazing release......I danced all through the 90s raves/club stuff whatever :) I'm a girl.

I knew I had to give my son dance, so from when he was born music blared & we moved & grooved to the prodigy, Metallica, red hot chilli peppers, rap, beyonce, etc etc.

He's a teen now, and a confident groover!

Some men seem really disconnected, like they don't even hear the music, just move their bodies in some way that they think = dancing. But, all little kids are great dancers, so what happens? Is it lack of practice? So the ability just dies? I don't know.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I didn't think this was debatable. Thought it goes without saying women are better dancers than men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_YEwquxCUE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit