• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

"that will teach them that we mean peace"

• JH
    JH

Islam is violent

• greendawn
    greendawn

They haven't studied in enough detail their history as it really is and not a doctored version of it, if they do they will see that their religion was established through sword and fire and by the forcible conversion of conquered populations. They are deeply hostile towards all non moslems.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

I do not think they are more violentlt then most christo-judean religions.
    They just still live in another time.

• Mary
    Mary

Ah yes, I can FEEEEEEL the luuuuuuv..........

• JH
    JH

I don't know how the UN will get rid of all religions, when you see how determined these radical people are.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They live in another age that's for sure the medieval age, that's why they torture and stone people, but it's too bad that in the 21st century they can't give up these old habits.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Why don't religious nuts let their God take care of infidels? If he cares so much for his followers why do they have to die for him? If force is to be used to convert others, why doesn't he use his power to convert all people on earth?

Why do different tribes with the same God fight each other in the middle east nations? Religion is a man made institution.

Ken P.

• acadian
    acadian

Christianity, Judaism, Islam, their all the same, just a differant name.

Were looking at the moment,right now, but over time (past history) I wonder who have destroyed the most lives.

I would say God looks with disproval on all three.

You have fanatics in all three groups.

acadian

• acadian
    acadian

Greendawn said:

They live in another age that's for sure the medieval age, that's why they torture and stone people, but it's too bad that in the 21st century they can't give up these old habits.
    Are you talking about the USA ? acadian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit