Four Blood Moons might be significant

by CharlieSmith1975 110 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane
    They are both linked to Babylon the Great, they are BTG agencies. The scarlet-colored wild beast kills the harlot; the UN kills the BTG organizations, meaning the Federal Reserve, the Trilateral Commission, the CFR and, of course, the CIA.

Yeah, that doesn't explain anything. Try again.

But the point is, that a prophesy will be fulfilled depending on your interpretation and understanding of it. Ifyou don't like this application and you reject it, then it is not fulfilled.

Full stop. If a prophecy is fulfilled if a person thinks so, then every prophecy is a logical impossibility as someone always thinks it is and isn't fulfilled.

It either is or isn't fulfilled. It either predicts something or it doesn't. Your definition of a prophecy and fulfillment is empty and pointless.

Okay, here's how it works. There are four beasts, a Lion (Japan), a Bear (Russia) a 4-headed Leopard with 4 wings and "power indeed" (US and Allies), and a fourth beast that is ambiguous. The 4th beast represents Babylon the great that is destroyed by fire before the other nations are. When the 4th beast is killed, then the rulerships of these other nations are taken away and they are given an extension of "life" for "a time and a season."

No prophecy says any of that. Try again.

Actually, I wish you'd run to Wal-Mart and buy what I need, lots of canned goods. Then if the collapse doesn't happen, I'll pay you for it. But if it does happen, then you will have done a good deed giving a poor person food to survive. (smile)

So, no, you aren't willing to put your money where your mouth is. You've no faith in your made up prophecies.

Lame.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    This is the kind of stuff that makes sense right before you're diagnosed with schizophrenia.
  • Stealth
    Stealth

"The world may drastically change after April 4th....."

Well if that is the case, I am going to wait to file my taxes!

• wizzstick
    wizzstick
    I'll have what he's drinking.
  • DJS
    DJS

I found it!! The bride and her 4 moons!!! Charlie was right. This IS significant!!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is the kind of stuff that makes sense right before you're diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Paranoid schizophrenia to be exact.

I telling you I'm not crazy , don't you know god talks to me through messages placed right in the bible.

• CharlieSmith1975
    CharlieSmith1975

So, no, you aren't willing to put your money where your mouth is. You've no faith in your made up prophecies.

Lame.//

It's not a prophecy, it's an ALERT.

But what's the big deal. Having a week's supply of water and canned goods is what everybody should be doing anyway. You never know when there will be a power outage or martial law in the times we live in. I'm just SHARING what is going on with me. I'm not that sure about these moons. God didn't send an angel down to tell me "this is it! These are the eclipses that will happen before the great tribulation so make sure you have plenty of water and can goods for a week."

I'm just NOTING some people are talking about it, it is a rather rare event falling on Jewish holidays, and the Bible does imply two eclipses will precede the great day of God the Almighty. So I'm just saying, let's see what happens. If something happens, meaning the UN takes over world rule, which begins the "great day of God the Almighty" then those two eclipses would fulfill that prophecy. I'm not claiming anything. I'm just saying, if in fact, two eclipses are implied in scripture, then these might just be the two because the UN is getting ready to form a world government. It's inevitable. The global economy demands it. No country can operate on its own any more and Barack Obama is already the head of the UN Security Council and saying "peace and security." So. smile

I'm just saying, be prepared. Make sure you have extra water and some non-perishables to stay at home and off the streets for a week. Doesn't that make sense? Just in case?

• CharlieSmith1975
    CharlieSmith1975

"The world may drastically change after April 4th....."

Well if that is the case, I am going to wait to file my taxes! //

hahaha! Not if you're due for a REFUND! Get the money now as soon as you can so you'll have some cash on hand. In fact, that is also what I'll do. Make sure I have some cash instead of depending on the banks or credit. Glad you brought this up!!!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Do you know larsinger58? You sure sound a lot like that fruitcake.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Please get some help.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit