Four Blood Moons might be significant

by CharlieSmith1975 110 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I think delusional Adventist types have two choices in their lives. They either get nuttier as their lives continue and nothing happens, or they re-evaluate their beliefs.

Care to guess which direction this guy is headed?? BTW, JWs don't know a thing about blood-moons, nor do they care. They will only give it a passing thought when the GB write an article about it, which they won't.

DD

• DJS
    DJS

From the "even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while" school of biblical prophecy:

"if it doesn't happen. Fine. But if it does, you can't say nobody warned you."

If it doesn't happen, it means that you and those like you continue to bat 0.000 in your prophetic announcements the past 2000 years. I have a better chance of winning the lottery, being hit by lightning, dating Lindsay Lohan . .. . .

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I have a better chance of winning the lottery, being hit by lightning, dating Lindsay Lohan . .. . .

I'm not sure you know what the word "better" means.... ;)

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused
    Marking for later... this is too good.
  • DJS
    DJS

Viviane,

Hey, don't be dissing the woman I love!!!! She rarely wears underwear, shows her boobs all the time and loves girls almost as much as I do. What's not to love? You all are such judgmental people; you act like kleptomania, rehab and local law enforcement intervention are such bad things.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Uh... Have you seen her lately? The word "haggard" comes to mind...
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I prefer Amanda Bynes. Maybe we can all go out sometime?

DD

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Personally I think Emmy Rossum is gorgeous.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Human ignorance combined with fear influenced much of the pasts mythological thoughts and writings.

The bible is just but one example of this occurrence in the history of humanity.

• Caedes
    Caedes
    I think you are all very casually dismissing the pearls of wisdom that CharlieSmith has cast before you. For shame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit