Four Blood Moons might be significant

by CharlieSmith1975 110 Replies latest watchtower bible

• CharlieSmith1975
    CharlieSmith1975
    How do the CIA, drug dealing and gun running make it easy for the Federal reserve to be outlawed? How are they linked? Who will do the outlawing? Who will do the enforcing? Be specific.

LOL. They are both linked to Babylon the Great, they are BTG agencies. The scarlet-colored wild beast kills the harlot; the UN kills the BTG organizations, meaning the Federal Reserve, the Trilateral Commission, the CFR and, of course, the CIA.

But the point is, that a prophesy will be fulfilled depending on your interpretation and understanding of it. Ifyou don't like this application and you reject it, then it is not fulfilled.

JW have many false teachings but in this case, they correctly identify the scarlet-colored wild beast as the UN and so they think the Bible prophecy about this organization was fulfilled. You don't.

They are getting ready to set up the UN world government, Putin refers to it in his speech. But the US news doesn't emphasize that, they want to keep the American public in the dark until the last minute. Obama is shifting more and more responsibility to the global community, doing more and more things as an international community. So to say the UN is not growing stronger or that a global authority doesn't make sense in a global economy like this is, well, rather naive to me. But you're entitled to keep your eyes closed.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Why is it that when people read the words written in the bible they get mentally delusional and cognitively off balanced. Does insanity attract insanity ?

Perhaps they just cant accept that ancient mythology is fictional in nature and has nothing pertaining or relevant to reality. or maybe they cant grasp what was the original intent of those men who wrote those writings ?

Fearing fictional writing is proportionate to insanity is it not ?.

• DJS
    DJS

"The scarlet-colored wild beast kills the harlot; the UN kills the BTG organizations, meaning the Federal Reserve, the Trilateral Commission, the CFR and, of course, the CIA."

Big Bang Theory, as always, is way ahead of you Delusional End of Timers:

From the Lizard Spock Expansion episode:

Sheldon: "Scissors cuts paper. Paper covers rock. Rock crushes lizard. Lizard poisons Spock. Spock smashes scissors. Scissors decapitates lizard. Lizard eats paper. Paper disproves Spock. Spock vaporizes rock. And as it always has, rock crushes scissors."

• CharlieSmith1975
    CharlieSmith1975

//You said the UN World Authority would be in charge. Who are these nations now ruling and what happened to the UN who is supposed to be in charge?//

Okay, here's how it works. There are four beasts, a Lion (Japan), a Bear (Russia) a 4-headed Leopard with 4 wings and "power indeed" (US and Allies), and a fourth beast that is ambiguous. The 4th beast represents Babylon the great that is destroyed by fire before the other nations are. When the 4th beast is killed, then the rulerships of these other nations are taken away and they are given an extension of "life" for "a time and a season."

This reflects when these nations join the UN who then becomes the ruling world authority. That's the interpretation. The 4th beast is not like the others and thus not a political organization it represents the international bankers who manipulate the world through money behind which are those agencies associated with Freemasonry, the Illuminati, etc. Skull and Bones, etc. The CIA is represented as being a horn of this 4th beast, the little horn with the many eyes.

BUT REALLY, it occurs to me that any interpretation is up for acceptance. After all, many false applications by the WTS are rejected by me as well but they think the prophecy is being fulfilled. So all I can do is just share that I see lots and lots of Bible prophecies fulfilled in modern times, but totally understand if you see none. But since this is a JW forum, I'll share one of my favorites that applies to the WTS. It's the parable of the vineyard workers.

Briefly in this parable, workers are hired to work in the vineyard. The first ones hired are told they would get the day's wage which is the penny. That penny comes to represent the invitation to the heavenly class. Then at the third, sixth, ninth and 11th hours, more workers are invited into the work. But they are told they will get "whatever is fair." Thus you have a TWO-CLASS system among the workers. The 1st-hour workers who will get the penny and from the 3rd-hour workers on, those who don't think they will get the penny. Thus the third through the 11th-hour workers represent the "earthly class" within the witness organization, and the 1st-hour workers represent the heavenly class! Everyone was of the anointed when the organization started but then some clearly felt they were not anointed and were identified as the earthly class.

What is fun here is that a half hour in scripture is 3.5 years, so a full hour is 7 years. So the 11 hours of work are assigned to 77 years from 1914 to 1991. But in that case, the third-hour workers at 21 years (3 x 7) should have been recognized in the organization. 21 plus 1914 is 1935! Thus, indeed, in 1935, the "other sheep" or earthly class were recognized! So here I am, jumping up and down, amazed at how accurate this prophetic parable reflected what would go on with the WTS.

But then, after the work is over for those 11 hours from 1914-1991, during the 12th hour, from 1991-1998 the workers are paid. They are paid from the last first. And guess what? ALL the workers are given a penny! This is shocking to the 1st-hour workers who murmur against the 11th hour workers. But the master insists he wants to be generous and gives the 1st-hour worker their penny for their work. So they don't lose their penny, but they are not happy about getting no more than the other workers.

So the bottom line is, all the "other sheep" after 1991 are invited into the heavenly class! The GB and the WTS are not part of that. They are shocked by it, but they don't get paid until the very end. They get paid last. The WTS further doesn't understand this because they think that they are the last of only 144,000 who are invited to heaven. But in fact, per Isa 6:13, the 144,000 are simply the holy root of the kingdom, they make up the natural Jews!

ISA 6:13 "“But there will still be a tenth in it, and it will again be burned, like a big tree and like an oak, which after they are cut down leave a stump; a holy seed* will be its stump.”

In the NT the kingdom is also represented as a tree, an olive tree, where the unfaithful Jewish branches are replaced by gentile branches. But the root is never replaced. That remains a remnant of natural Jews, 12K from each tribe. So in reality, the 144,000 literally are all natural Jews, but only make up the root and thus one-tenth of the whole, meaning the entire number in the kingdom are 1,440,000! So you see, there are a lot more places in the kingdom than the WTS was aware of.

In fact, when you follow the other prophecies, where you have the kingdom represented as a wedding feast, even lots of those invited don't show up, they beg off. Those invited represent JWs and other Christians who are not paying attention. So there are lots of empty seats in the kingdom that are actually filled by non-Christians. The WTS does not understand this because they have now been cast out as the "evil slave."

But even that is interesting. There must be an "evil slave" organization during the end times and guess who fulfills that? The WTS! That is, the GB of the WTS! Now lots of XJWs will be the first to say the WTS is a "false prophet." But they don't want to believe the reference in the Bible to the "evil slave" or in Revelation about the "false prophet" has anything to do with the WTS, when it actually does. I think deep down, they don't believe the WTS is really a legitimate religion at all and so wouldn't have any mention in the Bible. But in fact, they are the "temple" organization, the one that preaches the good news and so many prophecies in the bible are about them.

When I say "temple" organization it reflects that when the Christian covenant was set up Christians became like the 12 tribes of Israel, God's chosen people. Witnesses think they are the only true religion. But like the 12 tribes of Israel, there was one tribe that was set aside to do the temple work, the tribe of Levi. Likewise, within Christendom one religion would be chosen as a temple sect and that sect turns out to be JWs. But whoever is the temple sect, that is, God's "house" organization, would also produce the evil slave and the man of lawlessness. They would be exposed as the man of lawlessness at the very end just before Armageddon, and so that is what is happening now.

So I'm seeing all these prophecies being fulfilled and you are seeing nothing. That simply means, like beauty, prophecy and fulfillment are definitely seen in the eyes of the beholder. What makes my interpretation any better than that of the WTS from your perspective? So all that is left is just to tell you that some of us see tons of Bible prophecies being fulfilled, but understand why others see nothing. God enlightens whom he chooses and maintains darkness for the rest. It's always been that way. The secrets and special meanings have always been for the insiders and others looking on see nothing. Their eyes are open but they see nothing, they hear but have no understanding.

• CharlieSmith1975
    CharlieSmith1975

FINKELSTEIN: Why is it that when people read the words written in the bible they get mentally delusional and cognitively off balanced. Does insanity attract insanity ?

Perhaps they just cant accept that ancient mythology is fictional in nature and has nothing pertaining or relevant to reality. or maybe they cant grasp what was the original intent of those men who wrote those writings ?

Fearing fictional writing is proportionate to insanity is it not ?.

OK, I hear you. But here's how it rolls out on my side of the Bible. 1947 is when the Jews returned to their homeland on November 20th. That marks the beginning of the 70th jubilee, 49 years from 1947 to 1996. But knowing this allows us to date the Exodus to 1386 BC, without having to rely on defective ancient chronology. So just out of curiosity, we compare 1386 BC to what was happening in Egypt at the time and guess what? 1386 begins the rule of Akhenaten who is the pharaoh who suddenly became a monotheist like the Israelites. Meaning? Meaning that the effect of the 10 plagues was that Egypt became monotheistic and started worshipping Yahweh, at least for a short while! That would be a reasonable and expected response to the ten plagues if they really happened, right?

Guess what else. Archaeology pinpoints the destruction of LBA (late Bronze Age) Jericho to between 1350-1325 BC. Jericho was destroyed by the Israelites 40 years after they left Egypt. If you add 40 years to 1350-1325 BC you get 1390-1365 BC. That means archaeologists have long known when the Exodus was supposed to have occurred and that is the time of Amenhotep III and Akhenaten, not that many records including Manetho hadn't pointed to "Amenhotep" as the pharaoh of the Exodus.

So in an argument with JWs over archaeology, you could say archaeology contradicts the WTS when they try to date the Exodus to 1513 BC, which is way too early for the last destruction between 1350-1325 BC. But if you correctly date the Exodus to 1386 BC, then the archaeology from Jericho doesn't contradict that, but confirms it!

But do you think anti-Biblical archaeologists are going to even hint that Egypt became monotheist because of the ten plagues? No way! They are going to bury the idea the Exodus happened c. 1386 BC at all costs. Because once you see the impact of the 10 plagues on Egypt, that is, that they converted, then it will affect the rest of the timeline and all the lies the Jews have been telling about the timeline all this time. So it becomes political. True archaeology and true Bible chronology agree totally and we have evidence, even of the 10 plagues. But you won't see it in a Satan-controlled propaganda world.

So some of us know some things and some of us know others don't know some things, but they think they do. The ones who don't know WTF about anything real? Call the ones who know lots "idiots" and "insane" and "stupid" and all that, because that is all they can do. If you pass by a barking dog, you don't often stop to get it to stop barking at you -- you just walk on by and ignore it.

• CharlieSmith1975
    CharlieSmith1975

DJS: You're in a catch-22 here. You realize that don't you?

"The scarlet-colored wild beast kills the harlot; the UN kills the BTG organizations, meaning the Federal Reserve, the Trilateral Commission, the CFR and, of course, the CIA."

Big Bang Theory, as always, is way ahead of you Delusional End of Timers:"

That is, these end-timers have their interpretations and their beliefs and you have yours. You believe one thing and they believe another. But what makes your beliefs better than theirs? Are you smarter than they are? More inspired? I understand skepticism and doubt, but fact is, from the other side, you simply look like you're still part of the darkness.

The Bible was not written for everyone. Those for whom it was written get more out of it than for those outside that small circle of God's favorites. All we can do is share that we're having a grand old time understanding the Scriptures and seeing all these prophecies fulfilled and can't wait until Armageddon starts. That's when we will be vindicated -- when Armageddon starts. Apparently not a moment before that, though.

Regards.

• DJS
    DJS

Because, as I have already pointed out, the End-of-Timers have been around for 2000 years. Millions of different interpretations have been postulated and pontificated, with zeal and righteous certitude. And every single one of them has been completely and unambiguously wrong. The source for the End-of-Timer prophecies, the bible, is a discredited accumulation of spin and nonsense.

That's why. You waste everyone's time with your delusional, prophetic, narcissistic OP. We've all been there and done that, and most of us have begun to actually use the grey matter between our ears.

The bible is nonsense; the end-of-time prophecies pure garbage. They have all been wrong for 2000 years, and they will all be wrong for the next 2000 years and beyond.

• CharlieSmith1975
    CharlieSmith1975

Speaking of paid, will you reimburse people that listen to you for the food and water they buy (perishable items) if it doesn't come true? In other words, you say you are giving a warning, how confident do you feel in this? If you want to make it legal, I am more than will to stock up on those items I would need with itemized reciepts. If nothing you predict comes true, will you put your money where your mouth is and reimburse me?//

Actually, if you were preparing for a disaster, you are told to store water and "non-perishable" items -- canned goods and dry goods. You'd anticipate the water would be off and electricity and so everything would go bad that was in the refrigerator or freezer, etc. It's general "disaster" preparedness, just in case you hadn't already done so. So it's good to have some emergency supplies in general. So thanks for the offer.

Actually, I wish you'd run to Wal-Mart and buy what I need, lots of canned goods. Then if the collapse doesn't happen, I'll pay you for it. But if it does happen, then you will have done a good deed giving a poor person food to survive. (smile)

• DJS
    DJS

"The Bible was not written for everyone. Those for whom it was written get more out of it than for those outside that small circle of God's favorites."

Now do you understand why I use the phrase Delusional Narcissist with 'special knowledge', a direct conduit to the big girl in the sky and the correct interpretation of all things scripture? It seems I get to use it frequently on this site, as you and those like you appear for a while, fail to amaze us with your all-knowingness of the bible and prophecy and your name dropping (god, jesus) about your very special close friends, and then leave for greener pastures because it just didn't work out for you like you planned. Either you and those like you are serious Masochists, or you seriously underestimated the intelligence and educational level on this site.

What did you think you would find? A site full of poor lost soul post-Borg ex dubs? Sheep, skinned and thrown about, just waiting for someone of your imminence, your special knowledge, your sageness and wisdom and prophetic ability who personally knows the big girl??? How is that working out for you?

Some attempt to reason with you; I use mocking and ridicule and sarcasm. Sorry, it's what I do. I can't help myself.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

On the topic of the destruction of ancient Jericho ......

Archaeologists have tools to measure the dating of certain objects found and discovered in old archaeological sites.

These devises do many times contravene the supposed dates or events written about in the bible.

In 1868 Charles Warren identified Tell es-Sultan as the site of Jericho. In 1930–36 John Garstang conducted excavations there and discovered the remains of a network of collapsed walls which he dated to about 1400 BCE, the accepted biblical date of the conquest, but Kathleen Kenyon re-excavated the site over 1952–1958 and demonstrated that the destruction occurred c.1500 BCE during a well-attested Egyptian campaign of that period, and that Jericho had been deserted throughout the mid-late 13th century.[4] Kenyon's work was corroborated in 1995 by radiocarbon tests which dated the destruction level to the late 17th or 16th centuries.A small unwalled settlement was rebuilt in the 15th century, but the tell was unoccupied from the late 15th century until the 10th/9th centuries. In the face of the archaeological evidence, the biblical story of the fall of Jericho "cannot have been founded on genuine historical sources".

Almost all scholars agree that the book of Joshua holds little of historical value. It was written by authors far removed from the times it depicts,[8] and was intended to illustrate a theological scheme in which Israel and her leaders are judged by their obedience to the teachings and laws (the covenant) set down in the book of Deuteronomy, rather than as history in the modern sense. The story of Jericho, and the conquest generally, probably represents the nationalist propaganda of the kings of Judah and their claims to the territory of the kingdom of Israel after 722 BCE; these chapters were later incorporated into an early form of Joshua written late in the reign of king Josiah (reigned 640–609 BCE), and the book was revised and completed after the fall of Jerusalem to the Babylonians in 586, and possibly after the return from the Babylonian exile in 538. The combination of archaeological evidence and analysis of the composition history and theological purposes of the Book of Joshua lies behind the judgement of archaeologist William G. Dever that the battle of Jericho "seems invented out of whole cloth."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit