Four Blood Moons might be significant

by CharlieSmith1975 110 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I suppose I found it interesting that many non-JWs were paying attention to this and alerted me to the two prophecies linking two eclipses to Jehovah's Day.

Failed religious predictions have been going on as long there has been religion. Why is it interesting?

THE BASICS: Basically, sometime after April 4th of this year, there is a global economic crisis that force the nations to form the UN world authority, which is already being put into place, amazingly.

The Bible doesn't say any of that, nor is a UN world authority being put into place.

The Federal Reserve will be outlawed and all its funds seized. That's an easy legal process since the Federal Reserve and the CIA are linked with gun running and drug dealing.

How do the CIA, drug dealing and gun running make it easy for the Federal reserve to be outlawed? How are they linked? Who will do the outlawing? Who will do the enforcing? Be specific.

Then God will give the nations 1 year and 3 months to rule (Daniel 7:12).

You said the UN World Authority would be in charge. Who are these nations now ruling and what happened to the UN who is supposed to be in charge?

By then the UN will have declared "peace and security" (a phrase oft used by Obama, BTW) and that is when "sudden destruction" will be upon them. God kills off 1/3 of the world's population, the governments collapse, Christ takes over.

When is this phrase often used by Obama? What constitutes often? How is his use of the phrase (since he won't be in charge) relevant? Why will the governments collapse? How will Christ take over? What will he do differently? Why will God kill 1/3 of the population? Does this include babies? Pregnant women?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    For the believers, the Bible says when we start to see these things, to lift up our heads because our deliverance is getting near. So I'm getting excited! No more earthly governments taking away our divine right to use drugs!

The Bible only mentions eclipses, which are very common. All of the other stuff is recently made up add-ons. In fact, what is in the Bible is not a prophecy. It gives no dates, names or specific actions. There is not a single prophecy in the Bible that came true.

You've been legally notified so that just in case it does happen, you can't go to court and say you had no warning, this isn't fair, please give me another chance, if someone told me I would have surely paid attention!

Speaking of paid, will you reimburse people that listen to you for the food and water they buy (perishable items) if it doesn't come true? In other words, you say you are giving a warning, how confident do you feel in this? If you want to make it legal, I am more than will to stock up on those items I would need with itemized reciepts. If nothing you predict comes true, will you put your money where your mouth is and reimburse me?

• Splash
    Splash

OK CharlieSmith1975 you have convinced me.

Now tell me what exactly I must do to be saved, or is your warning just that I'm going to die?

I'm sorry but I'm very dumb, you're going to have to spell it out to me, so a simple "accept Jesus" isn't enough.

• DJS
    DJS

CharlieSmith1975,

I normally don't get involved in End-of-Time nonsense posted by Delusional Narcissists. We see so many; you are simply the latest iteration. Lots of intelligent, rational and educated people will play with you as a killer whale plays with a a seal for a while before eating it.

Let me ask you a question. When all of the nonsense you prophecy about the global economic system, blood moons, etc. fails to come true as you are predicting, will you come back on this site and apologize?

I guarantee you that i will sing your praises and become your admiring follower if you are right about this nonsense (Cofty and Viviane, I know I promised you both my everlasting devotion but in reality I'm an opportunistic slut. No wait, that's my ex-GF). Can you give me the same love?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, I guess anything is possible.

I look at it this way: If a creator/God exists and he is truly all-knowing, all-loving, and omnipresent, then the Bible, as we call the scrolls decided upon by long dead guys, is seriously misrepresenting him/her/them.

It is obvious that the Bible is a distorted re-telling of earlier stories from Sumerian tablets. Those "original" stories may also be distorted accounts of either fictitious or actual events, we just don't know.

We do know that human religious leaders have historically desired to wield power of the masses. They lie, cheat, murder, lie some more, make billions of dollars and also lie a lot.

So, as I have said many times, I will take my chances as a doubter. If there is a supreme creator, and he can read my heart, then I stand a better chance than dishonest, legalistic, pharisaic, religious charlatans. If GOD is truly a murderous, ego-maniacal douche, and accurately represented in the OT, then he will kill me and I'll be dead.

So either way, I can't do a thing about the actions of an all-powerful being. I'm only a human being. If he wants me to live, or wants to resurrect me, or make me an angel, then so be it. If he wants me dead, there is nothing I can do about it. I choose not to worry about it because every single generation of Adventists before us has died believing that they wouldn't.

Personally, if an armada of space-ships showed up next week, I wouldn't be surprised. I would be like,"Huh? I always wondered if that would happen. Well, now what? Do I have to go to work today or join the resistance??" Thats just me.

As far as running out and buying al kinds of supplies, that's not a bad idea. There could be an earthquake any day where I live, so being practical is a good idea. Fear-mongering in the name of God, however, is deplorable behavior.

DD

• CharlieSmith1975
    CharlieSmith1975
    sowhatnow We always have tribulation. the great tribulation was , in mu opinion, the destruction of Jerusalem in 70.

Wow, your Bible knowledge astounds me! You must have a photographic memory! At any rate...

RE: The "great tribulations": There are two "great tribulations" -- one that occurs before the 2nd coming and the other that occurs after it. Basically one occurs in relation to the Jews and was the Holocaust, where 2/3rds of the Jews were exterminated as prophesied (Zech 13:8), and that foreshadows when God will come and basically exterminate 2/3rds of the gentile world at the second "great tribulatoin" which happens at Armageddon.

So please note that the second great tribulation that leads into Armageddon happens after Christ has returned and has sealed the last saint into the kingdom. That is, when that last person is sealed, then the "four winds" are said to be released. But Matthew 24 is a reference to the firsts "great tribulation" that is connected to Daniel 12 and the Jews and that tribulation is focused on the "holy ones" meaning the Jews. That tribulation was to be an event that never occurred before nor would occur again and is a reference to the Holocaust. But note Matthew 24:29 which clearly notes this is not a reference to Armageddon: "Immediately AFTER those days...then the sign of the son of man would appear in the heavens."

See? The tribulation of Matthew occurs just before the second coming is supposed to take place. So one great tribulation takes place before Christ arrives, which was the Holocaust, and the second "great tribulation" which is associated with Armageddon happens a while after Christ has arrived and gathered all his elect. Of course, JWs never did figure out that the tribulation of Matthew happens before the second coming and the great tribulation/Armageddon in Revelation is a different tribulation, one that affects the gentiles.

70 CE was a "great tribulation" as well that foreshadowed the Holocaust. In fact, Jesus being surrounded in the garden of Gethsemane after passover creates a pattern that is also played out in 70 CE in regards to the Holocaust. That is, being surrounded in the garden by an army foreshadowed when Jerusalem would be surrounded by an army in 70 CE. But that in turn foreshadowed when anti-typical Jews in modern times would be surrounded by an army as well. That is, Warsaw, Poland, would be the capital city of the Jews in exile and it was literally sounded by the Nazi army at one point. That was the sign to flee the city, which represented Jerusalem. If you didn't, then you were sealed up in the Jewish ghettos and exterminated.

So sure, 70 CE was a great tribulation, but the specific "great tribulation" of Daniel 12 and thus Matthew 24 relates to a one-time event. An event that was to happen during the end times. An event that never happened before nor would happen again. An event that would see 2/3rds of the Jews exterminated within a 7-year period (1940-1947) and the Jews restored to their homeland after those 7 years (1947). That "great tribulation" was specifically aimed at the "holy ones" who would have been completely exterminated unless the "days were cut short." In other words, 2/3rds of the Jews (six million out of nine million) were to be exterminated during the 7-year tribulation period of 1940-1947, but by late 1944 Hitler had killed off six million Jews. Had he continued he would have killed off more Jews! So the "days were cut short" for the sake of the holy ones, that is, the 1/3 that were to survive. Even so, they did not come out of official exile until the end of the 7-year period on November 30, 1947.

Bible prophecy is loosely interpreted by many when they have a loose reading. But the close reading narrows down the fulfillments.

At any rate, whatever. Separating Armageddon from the Holocaust is probably the most significant issue here. Not hard to see one tribulation is before Christ returns and the second one is after he has returned and gathered his anointed ones, just before Armageddon. Jesus being surrounded in the garden links to Jerusalem being surrounded by the Roman army, which foreshadows the Nazis surrounding Warsaw, Poland just prior to the Holocaust. The great tribulation of Matthew, though, is a one-time event that occurs during the end times, so it wasn't 70 CE, but it is also not Armageddon.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Bible prophecy is loosely interpreted by many when they have a loose reading. But the close reading narrows down the fulfillments.

Not one Bible prophecy has ever come true. Why would you ask someone to believe in a book with a zero success rate?

• DJS
    DJS

" but a close reading narrows down the fulfillments."

There is an endless supply of these clowns. Did the Borg create these Delusional Narcissists or did the Borg attract them? Or perhaps a bit of both? Inquiring minds want to know. Yet another with 'special knowledge' not available to anyone else and the only correct interpretation of scripture and prophecy. I am humbled to be in your presence, oh Delusional One.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Did the Borg create these Delusional Narcissists or did the Borg attract them? Or perhaps a bit of both? Inquiring minds want to know.

Three words: Pastor John Hagee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=928Y5Y3RlHE

• Caedes
    Caedes

CharlieSmith,

You tell these faithless heathens what's really going on. I find Deuteronomy 18:10-12 very helpful in these kind of discussions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit