Quotes to be guest on Drew Marshall Radio show Sat Feb 11 @ 4pm

by Quotes 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone
    Then I told her that the jw's idea of shunning was for life. Unless one grovels and asks to be reinstated and that takes months and maybe a year and never looked upon the same. That really startled her .

I was speaking to a family friend once (not a JW), and she knew someone who had been DF'd as a teenager for fornication. Well, the 'fornicators' ended up getting married, and yet they weren't accepted back into the fold. She was shocked that once the 'sin' ended, the 'punishment' continued.

GGG

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hi quotes; first i will never knock any of the great work you have done. and i thank you 1000x for your education of the jw community. i listened to one of your radio interviews, and of course you were on the $$$$$$$ money with your facts. only in my opinion you were a little soft. on the craptower. maybe should should try to take the gloves, off and really drag them through the mud. at times... i'm sure we can have some hardliners call in . and shake thing up. i love to play the bad guy. have fun john

• Severus
    Severus

Quotes

Listened to your last interview on this show and loved it!

Please compare the WTS legal fight for freedom of religion versus their rabid fight to suppress information about them (especially your site).

The legal system is only a tool for their agenda.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Hi Quotes--that is awesome!

My favorite is the Armageddon oddities. It's the best thing I've found to show how nuts the teachings are.

Next in line (for me) would be the bizarre teachings about the dangers of medical care--aspirin etc.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Oh what the hell? My quote disappears no matter what I try. Let me try again:

"…this ‘happy work’ of ‘cleaning up the earth and clearing away the ruins of this old system’ must necessarily include disposing of the billions of skeletal remains of we (men, women and children) who were executed in the bloody slaughter (God’s execution of non-Jehovah’s Witnesses*), after the birds have eaten their fill of our flesh…"—Live Forever book, Watchtower Society

"Upon his blood-sprinkled garments is written the name…Jehovah…the birds and wild animals are invited to a feast! They rid the landscape of carcasses by eating the dead bodies of Jehovah’s enemies."—Revelation book, Watchtower Society

"After false religion's end, Jehovah God will turn his attention to all humans who make up the secular parts of Satan's world. These will also be destroyed … exterminating the pests…". —Watchtower magazine, 12/15/2005

"Only Jehovah's Witnesses…have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil

."—Watchtower, 9/1/1989

"Annihilation awaits all who will not listen

."—Watchtower, 2/15/2001
  • mouthy
    mouthy

They used to say the blacks would turn white.......I guess Micheal Jackson was trying to prove a point...

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    Please compare the WTS legal fight for freedom of religion versus their rabid fight to suppress information about them (especially your site).

Quotes, I agree here. The WT always blows its own horn about how most religions in the States owe the WT for many of the freedoms that they enjoy due to all the hard work they did in the courts over the years. Now they turn around and try to suppress the very freedoms they worked so hard to get people.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Thanks for the advice & input, everyone.

I'm prepping here, trying to make sure I have some solid, memorable points for the listeners.

I'm excited and nervous; which is different from last time, when all emotions were squashed under the crushing burden of worrying about the law suit.

Today I plan to have a lot of fun.

~Q

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well then ....Have fun!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

quotes. is this going to be live on the net? i tried that site and don't see how to listen in live. help please. and have fun. johnny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit