Have you ever done anything.....

by misanthropic 42 Replies latest members private

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Thank you so much peaches....

I've always wanted to say it but I was scared of being labeled a whore....

I guess I keep forgetting that I'm not in the borg anymore...

Thank you.

luv, jojo

• prophecor
    prophecor

Crucial

• prophecor
    prophecor

Justice is Served and Sweet

Crucial

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

damn, REGRETS SUCK!!! so i have none... really i look back on my short life and i see none, for all the things i have done wrong or been hurt by, its all made me or someone else stronger... to be honest i cant remember hurting anyone..

the infamous one

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

I couldn't go on here with all my regrets, it would sound like that fat kid on "Goonies" when he spills the beans about everything... sorry, i sometimes try and fight guilt with humor.

I have done alot of stupid shi*, but my biggest regret is missing out on my son's life. you see, i am 28 years old with a 4 year old son. He is honestly the most beautifull blessing that i have ever had. I wasn't told about my little boy until he was 7 months old and i learned this from a letter. A letter from the state. Sensitive people huh. I am from a small town, where he was born, but had moved far away obviously not knowing that i was going to be a father. It fliped my life upside down and i didn't move back. I saw him as much as i could which was anywhere from 1 to 2 times a month. I kept telling myself that if my son needed a good role model for later life so i started college where i was at. excuse's kept coming up in my mind and i eventually ended up droping out of college. As of march 1st, i will be living 5 blocks from him instead of hundreds of miles. Though i am very excited and always cherished the weekends i had with him before. I will never get back all the time i wasted being so far from him. My bio-dad was a real asshole. Although i am nothing like him i still compared myself to him for the fact that i have missed out on alot of my boys life.

sorry, I am not a very good writer but i regret not moving the second i found out about him. i have to add a pic he is just to damn cute

• DigitalFokus
  • greendawn
    greendawn

As a teenager I used to (for a while) deflate car and bicycle tyres and steal chocolates and ice creams from shops. When I matured I regretted and gave some money to the charities.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I deeply regret treating my dad with coldness and disrespect at the request of my mother and whack sister, just because he wasn't a jw. I regret distancing myself from a bunch of relatives for the same reason. I have done my best to rectify all that, but you can't turn back the clock.

• jojochan
    jojochan
    he always told me that i was nothing without him and that i would always need him... but i won in the end... i found out what true love is and i am happy and with my true love... he's still alone......

YYYAAAYYYY!!!!

(((JOJO)))))

I just had to say that. I'm glad you're happy now.

jojochan.

• jojochan
    jojochan

For me it was shunning my friends when they turned 'postate, and I also shunned my other relatives that are dfed. I'm cool with them now, but it still to this day bothered me.

jojochan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit