Have you ever done anything.....

by misanthropic 42 Replies latest members private

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I am not big into regrets either and I would say I dont have any per se; however there are things in hindsight that I would do differently, I shunned a very good friend of mine a long time ago and I dont think he has ever got over it, although hes now reinstated and I am the one who has left the witnesses; ironic really!

DB74

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I've always wanted to say it but I was scared of being labeled a whore

No one has a right to judge, we live and learn Jojo...as long as you carry on doing that....nothing else matters!

DB74

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes - the people I have disfellowshipped

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    i'm not sorry at all for what i did to him...he ruined only a year or so of my life and caused me to lose my family....in return i ruined his entire life and caused him to lose his family too...

yes im sure thats how the girl i was involved with feels when she thinks about me. i hope she is as happy as you are

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    yes im sure thats how the girl i was involved with feels when she thinks about me. i hope she is as happy as you are

Sounds a bit raw Tijkmo...every circumstance is different I suppose

DB74

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::i destroyed two families all by myself....Kitty- You definitely didn't destroy two families all by yourself. It's sad how you worded that like it's all your fault.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

yes db74 i guess it was/is a bit raw...some days are just like that....(and im in the process of moving..again..i'll fill you in sometime..been ultra busy lately sorry)

anyhoo this thread was about regrets...and my regret was about being in the male role that kitty described and regardless of the circumstances i dont understand why anyone would take such delight in ruining someones entire life..

no misanthropic (how you doing btw) she was not completely responsible...but neither was he..

sorry i usually cope with with this ok...just hit a nerve today i think...this too will pass

tijkmo

i know what i did...i know what i did not do

i'm not proud of what i did...but what i didn't do gets me thru

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I wish I had been a better mom after I left the JWs. They went from a stay-at-home mom to me gone back to school. Between school, studying and working they hardly saw me Then I got into a relationship with a crazy person and screwed us all up.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

jojochan, DB, tijkmo, and misanthropic.....

thank you for not judging. it's just funny how you're own sister can tell you that you're dead in her eyes and nothing more than a whore....then i come here and confess it to people i haven't even met...and i'm still cared for....

and tijkmo...you have to understand. this person was completely manipulative and cared for noone but himself. he is not/was not a good person.

luv, jojo

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

as db said...every circumstance is different

just about the only thing that really really gets to me is the thought that the girl i was involved with is happy that my life is completely ruined..the funny thing is that if she does feel that way then it will be because she has been convinced by elders, family and other congregation members that i am getting what i deserved..she would not have come to this conclusion on her own

and altho i was being a little sarcastic earlier..what i most wish is that she has recovered and is genuinely happy now..

and i'm glad you are

i just wish i could be too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit