• zev
    zev

bumped

viewed 43,791 times.

let us never forget!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Viewed: 44,022 times

What will be very awesome is when it reaches 144,000+!

I want to thank everyone involved in this. Seriously, the two major WTBTS events that tickled my fancy have been finding out that Franz was DF'd, and finding this out!

As Mr. Burns would say "Excellent!"

Da-bump

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Hey, for all the newbies who have come on recently: take a trip down memory lane to when the UN/DPI news was breaking. You don't have to wish for a dose of "frozen in time" reaction to the antics of this organization about the UN issue.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• sf
    sf

Duh, I suppose I could have just bumped the damned thread. Thx.

Haha, I'd love to see www.jibjab.com do a skit on this whole mess called The Watchtower Society. Wouldn't that be a hoot? I can see it now...

Teddy standing on top of the U.N. building, dropping 1990 Blood booklets, proclaiming: WE ARE NO PART OF THIS WICKED SYSTEM OF SATAN, BUTCAN I GET A LIBRARY CARD WHILE I'M UP HERE?

LOLOLOL

sKally

• sf
    sf

AuldSoul,

As you can well imagine, and as evidenced, when this BIG NEWS hit, many, many threads were generated. Just as Barbs BIG NEWS thread.

Please, take the time to go to the 'scandals' category, starting at about page 4 to sift through the { U.N./ WTBTS threads } lot of them. I know, its exhaustive and painstaking at times, to sift through these types of informative threads, yet it really is the only way to gain...ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE.

{Bite me TED}

Happy trails all, in your re-search.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Bringing perhaps one of the most important threads to the top for osmosis and many other lurkers and seekers to read carefully. This thread will give a break down to every component regarding this issue. Especially the target issue of the involvement being solely for the purpose of a library card.

Again, I stress, clear your mind and read it very carefully. It is vital you try to get through the entire thread. Key portions that address key issues are buried within. Resign yourself to the entire thread.

sKally

• sf
    sf

~bumped again, for osmosis~

• zev
    zev

a shameless bump up for all the new ones.......

• truthsetsonefree
  • chasson
    chasson

Well a link send on a forum by a JW:

http://www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower-un-ngo/

Bye

Charles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit