UNITED NATIONS , NGO's and WTBS

by MacHislopp 501 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hi smm

Yes there is valuable info on this thread but MacH has suggested that we all move to the UN letter & Press release thread.

Thus, I got Kent to post the Directory of all NGOs on the other big thread today with the one of the "annual accreditation forms".

Now easy about it as long as we can keep everything together until such time as people like Wendy get their internet site up on this UN thingy.

But yeah it is good to bump this thread up every now and then.

hawk

• sunnyiii
    sunnyiii

See transcripts of the speech given by "General Council for Jehovah's Witnesses" Philip Brumley where he address the House Committee on International Relations
    at the Rayburn House office Building 6/14/2000.
    http://www.house.gov/international_relations/full/relminor/brumley.htm

Also, he spoke at the HEARING OF THE HOUSE INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS COMMITTEE SUBJECT: THE TREATMENT OF RELIGIOUS MINORITIES IN WESTERN EUROPE CHAIRED BY: REPRESENTATIVE BENJAMIN GILMAN
    http://www.lisatrust.net/HIRC-061400-04.htm
    (scroll down, he's comes on right after Reverend N.J. L'Heureux

It's really interesting to read Brumley quoting Jesus: "My kingdom is no part of this world"

whew.

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hi Seigswife:

You said

"The proof that this is a lie is in their literature. How are they going to deny the obvious softening of attitute, and even outright promotion, of the UN and its agencies that has been taking place for the past several years in Awake? I think they understood perfectly what they were expected to do."

I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be interesting to point out to a JW the "kind words" to the UN in the awake of the last 10 years, then contrast that with all the "evil" they point out in the WT over the past 10 years, and then ask them which one of God's magazines do we believe? Because he is giving mixed messages, and talking out of both sides of his mouth here.. Why would GOD stumble me so???

Did God tell you to start talking nicely about all the good that the Catholic Church has done? Show me one article in the Awake! or WT that points to the good that Catholic Church does? After all, the Catholic Church supports Unicef and most of those other things as well..

• FatJackMcCracken
    FatJackMcCracken

Hey guys, There's a few people that have already nutted it out that the people responsible for funding the UN are the same who funded the WTBTS and shaped its corporate agenda. The private agenda of the WTBTS corporate hegemony is different from its public religious agenda! The reason that researchers will continue to find the WTBTS affiliated with pagan religious groups and political groups such as the UN is simple; their hidden agendas are identical. Stop being mortified at the hypocrisy of the WTBTS and start your own research efforts.

• zev
    zev

fatjacksprat:

en"lighten" us on this funding thingy.

this is new to me.

give me something i can sink my teath into and look into it. where would one start to find out where the funding from these 2 groups originates, and from the same source?

zev
    who has gone where no man had gone before

-Zev
    -August 8th, 2001 - The day the lambs ROARED

• Room 215
    Room 215

Hi Siegswife, all,
    Two things I think would be helpful are a list of the articles run in Awake! (I'm convinced that the Society earmarked the Awake! as its vehicle to promulgate the positive UN stories, for eventual use as Exhibit A when asked by the UN to submit proof of compliance). I believe the fancy talk began in 1994 with an article that told Awake! readers to ``expect exciting developments'' with respect the the UN's role in Bible prophecy.
    I also beleie that nowhere near enough has been made of the report that JW missionaries routinely flew free of charge on UN aircraft.... if true and confirmed, that is very damning, a huge ``black eye'' for the boys in Brooklyn!
    Can anyone here help on both counts?

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Room 215 and others,

thanks for your attention and partecipation

to this thread. It would be better if further posting and

even informations should be posted on the N° 2 thread, that

one that is the logical follow up i.e.

" Major News ..." and where Hawk and Kent posted the

latest documentation. I'm sure it will avoid confusion.

Btw, your comment about research :

"...enough has been made of the report that JW missionaries routinely flew free of charge on UN aircraft.... if true and confirmed, that is very damning, a huge ``black eye'' for the boys in Brooklyn!
    Can anyone here help on both counts? "

I do believe that we should search more into this, to

more evidence, on this matter.

Thanks, and greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

P.S. Please do not take offense
    it is a " suggestion ".

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• Seven
    Seven

Hawk, I went to "stats" and brought it back.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

For Zev and any other "irregulars" who are not aware of FatHeadAussieCracker's agenda:

FatHead is a Masonry/Illuminati Conspiracy Theorist.

Ignore him!

The WTS couldn't hope for anything better than to have such IDIOTS blurring the genuine facts of the UN-NGO issue.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Flag

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit