UNITED NATIONS , NGO's and WTBS

by MacHislopp 501 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sf
    sf

~just one of the many great contributions {threads} you made here Mac~

• uninformed
    uninformed

Per Loruhamah,

The sell out of their (supposed) relationship with Jehovah for a LIBRARY CARD puts me in the mind of EVE, and later ADAM, selling out their obedience to Jehovah for a piece of fruit.

There were plenty of trees to eat from in the Garden of Eden, but they just HAD to have that ONE.

There are plenty of LIBRARIES in the world, and especially in NEW YORK CITY, but they had to have just that ONE.

Of course all of us know that the Library card was a poor sick excuse for them wanting to USE the UN for their own ends.

Brant

• badboy
    badboy

VIEW ALMOST 50,000 TIMES.

HOW MANY ACTS OF FORNICATION WOULD YOU SAY WT DID WITH UN?

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Perhaps someday, I will read this entire thread, but my back pain won't allow me to read it all at once. Thanks for pointing me to it, Zev; and thanks to all who have worked to get this info out. I wish I knew my JW relatives' email addies! Wonder if they got the snail mails on the topic? I'll probably never know. They cannot even admit to themselves they've been duped (by a publishing house that claims to be of god), much less admit it to me. Like I said, I'll probably never know, but I suppose there is hope that someday someone will break free of the chains of this hypocritical harlot of an organization. Has anyone put together a book about this UN scandal?

• avengers
  • MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

I couldn't resist to visit the "post" which took so much research and time from me

and from many, many others and look back to that day when I posted :

August 27th 2001

How many things have surfaced since then, how many scandals have come to

the knowledge of thousands, and thousands.

How many have since then understood what really is the Watchtower Bible & Tract

Society, of New York. (Inc) and were helped to take a decision.

I can also see many new "posters" and the brilliant result of their resarches, their

clear and concise reasoning which is a great help and comfort for anyone

coming to visit this forum.

Many thanks from my heart, and greetings to all of you,

J.C. MacHislopp

• Legolas
    Legolas

Viewed 51,242 times!

• anakolouthos
    anakolouthos

Bumped for future reference. Thank you for your work, MacHislopp.

• observer
    observer

UNITED NATIONS COMMISSION ON HUMAN RIGHTS
    http://www.unhchr.ch/huridocda/huridoca.nsf/0/66cf0523c6217c4b802567cc002f8b0e?OpenDocument

Attendance: The following other non-governmental organizations were represented by observers: ...Association of Jehovah's Witnesses... Jehovah's Witnesses for the Protection of Religious Freedom... Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia...

UN-NGO membership just for the library card?

• JK666
    JK666

bttt! This is the thread that freed me mentally from the WTBS. Hopefully new lurkers and members will follow this thread and find freedom! Thanks to all of the people that spurred this investigation. JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit