THE STONES STUNK

by wednesday 53 Replies latest social entertainment

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

sigh

I am very nostalgic, it was my youth.

it was just lame.

Mine, too. I remember dancing in circles (until the room spun) in my brand new red tennis shoes at the rec center, to Satisfaction. I was six and they were my shoes for first grade.That was 1965. If you ever meet Andy, maybe he'll do his Mick impression. That will make up for your Super Bowl let down.I was prepared not to like it, maybe that's why I wasn't let down. I loved seeing the Stones. And that 76 yard run? Awesome!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

For being in their 60's I didn't think they were that bad.

meagan

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I agree for being up in the years...I salute them. I swear though his age showed when he put his arms up and he had mud flaps on his little arms. Terrible to see. But if I can at 60, I would be jumping at the chance to play at halftime at the Superbowl. Go Pops!

• hubert
    hubert

They always stunk !!

Hubert

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sparky, did you notice Charlie's arms? Still in great shape from all that drumming. I loved what Mick said about how they could have played at the first Super Bowl and good things come to those who wait or something like that. Oh, Mick's right arm was in better shape from holding the mike in his right hand.

I only wish I could dance around like that now and I'm not 60 something.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

I have to disagree with the majority here! I really got a kick out of watching them......I mean how many 60 year olds can do what they do and with class!? They were awesome. I had a big smile on me face the whole time!

Mick goes into McDonalds tomorrow morning and orders the senior coffee...................ha ha ha

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I thought about going but I would never pay that much to see has beens.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have to disagree with the majority here! I really got a kick out of watching them......I mean how many 60 year olds can do what they do and with class!? They were awesome. I had a big smile on me face the whole time!

Mick goes into McDonalds tomorrow morning and orders the senior coffee...................ha ha ha

Hahaha, so cute and funny. And a girl after my own heart.

LRG, how can The Stones be has beens? They are legends! It's like saying The Beatles or Jimi Hendrix are has beens. Even if some of them are dead, they still rock.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover
    LRG, how can The Stones be has beens? They are legends! It's like saying The Beatles or Jimi Hendrix are has beens.

I second that!!!! legends in their own time.........not an easy thing to do................

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Andy says, "Debbie Gibson? Has been. Stones? Legends."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit