ON NEWS WIRE "Illuminati-reptilian C.T. Russell "

by DannyHaszard 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Hitler était-il un Rothschild ?" - David Icke fait scandale. IMC Paris, France - 10 minutes ago
    ... Charles Taze Russell, of the Illuminati-reptilian Russell bloodline, was the man who founded the Watchtower Society, better known as the Jehovah's Witnesses. ...

[Partial excerpt below i don't know what to make of this except it must be a conspirator's dream article.I have posted because it is top ranked "bad" news for the Watchtower as i type.-Danny Haszard

[............The Rothschilds had long had a plan to create a personal fiefdom for themselves and the Illuminati in Palestine and that plan involved manipulating Jewish people to settle the area as their "homeland." Charles Taze Russell, of the Illuminati-reptilian Russell bloodline, was the man who founded the Watchtower Society, better known as the Jehovah's Witnesses. He was a Satanist, a paedophile according to his wife, and most certainly Illuminati. His new "religion (mind-control cult) was funded by the Rothschilds and he was a friend of theirs, just like the founders of the Mormons who were also Rothschild-funded through Kuhn, Loeb, and Co. Russell and the Mormon founders were all Freemasons. In 1880, Charles Taze Russell, this friend of the Rothschilds, predicted that the Jews would return to their homeland. It was about the only prediction Russell ever got right. Why ? Because he knew that was the plan. He wrote to the Rothschilds praising their efforts to establish a Jewish homeland in Palestine....]

• DannyHaszard
  • Legolas
  • Golf
    Golf

Dan, I have Icke's book, "The Biggest Secret" and Fritz Springmeirer's "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" for some time now.

I've also check to see if C.T. Russell's name appears with the big boys, sorry, no luck.

Golf

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Just want to mention that this article starts : "David Icke, the insane revisionist"

steve

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I had heard information like this on the Coast to Coast Am radio program a while back, the guest speaker on that night was talking about Illuminati's and mentioned the Mormons and JW's, and how they got their start. Interesting, very Interesting.

• z
    z
    HITLER WAS A ROTHSCHILD ! !

And my Mother was Mother Trisha lol

Z

• skyman
    skyman

Where is RIG ROY,

There are a lot of people that believe reptilian thing. I the town I live in one of the prominent businesses in town owner swear they saw their neighbor phase in and out from a human to a reptilian. They both say they saw it and are convinced the reptilians rule the world.

I say a lot of wine and a good imagination.

• sf
    sf

I saw David Icke on the HISTORY channel last week, talking about Secret Societies.

Not sure how the HISTORY channel feels about him though. Make you wonder.

sKally

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

a paedophile according to his wife

Obviously this person has not done their homework.

The excellent and very determined researchers here on JWD found proof that the supposed victim of Russell's attention was not a child but rather a young woman AND when asked point blank if she believed he had a sexual relationship with her Maria said NO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit