ON NEWS WIRE "Illuminati-reptilian C.T. Russell "

by DannyHaszard 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• greendawn
    greendawn

Wasn't it the WTS that started the story about Rose being a child to make it appear that Russell only kissed her goodnight before bedtime like any (foster) father would do? But she was an adult woman at the time.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

O yeah, crap like this is really going to help our credibility with anyone who is even semi-rational.

• Clam
    Clam

Charles Taze getting ready for some Illuminati-

Reptilian action.

• minimus
    minimus

Danny, not u 2......

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

The Reptilian theorism of Icke and others is a cheap rip off, of the Orthodox Church' belief in the fallen angels offspring (bloodline). The Serpent seed. Even the Watchtower managed to translate Genesis 6:4 correctly, in calling the fallen ones Nephilim which in Hebrew means to fall, or fallen ones. The Hosts of Heaven, of Enoch. The Watchters who interbred with the daughters of Adam. Icke is taking something that predates him, and making ot look silly, to discredit legitimate research into the possibility of a "serpent seed."

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Some people will believe anything if it fits in with their agenda

• aniron
    aniron

My son saw David Icke on TV the other night.. I said he still believe the Royal Family are reptiles.

My son said no. Icke said that when he said those things he was not really focused on things.

But he still believes that the world governments are controlled by shadowy figures in the background .

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Is it possible the term "reptillian" was used metaphorically, symbolically, figuratively?

I never realized that educated people actually believed such silly things; I mean, this really sounds like X-files entertainment, not backed by scientific (or other legitimate research).

I am as disinclined to believe in literal reptilian stories about Russell (or about any other human being) as I am in the Nephilim. It's all mythology to me.

Too bad Russell and the JWs themselves are not a myth as well. They certainly do manage to promote enough of their own nonsense, without any help from us.

BTW, I saw Godzilla, Santa, and the smurfs on t.v.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

OH PLEASE!!!!!!

All of the education and training shot to hell! ..... People know the truth!!!

LOL

• daystar
    daystar
    Danny, not u 2......

I know!!

Danny... listen to me carefully... step slowly away from the edge...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit