Another Newbie

by TooBad TooSad 43 Replies latest jw friends

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Welcome TBTS, cant wait to read some more inside scoops.

• deeskis
    deeskis

Glad you decided to post. Curious to know what prompted your first posting after two years of lurking, is that a story in itself?

Best wishes and welcome to the forum.

D

• onesong
    onesong

Welcome TBTS !!! It's got to be awfully difficult having the rest of your family so stuck in the Borg. Hope you can find strength and solace here.

• kls
    kls

Welcome and can't wait to hear your stories .

• Golf
    Golf

TBTS, all you need is a W in front of your TBTS and you'll be in business. Greetings and welcome.

Golf

• Gill
    Gill

Welcome to JWD, TBTS!!!

They may still have your family and your body, but they no longer, and never will again have your mind!!!

Congratulations on your freedom. I'm sure you will be able to help 'lift' essential information to eventually help bring down the Tower and free its captives along with so many others who are tearing down the Tower from the inside. Hope to hear much more from you.

• troucul
    troucul

I for one, admire your respect for smokers...you have mine as well.

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

Welcome to the board! You'll find that this is a place where you can be YOURSELF, and don't have to worry too much about what other people will think of you. Glad to have you here!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I too would like to extend a warm welcome Too Bad Too Sad! I enjoyed your first post. It brought back vivid memories and emotions of trying to fit the mold.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome to the board. I love your hotel story. It is typical and many here have been through similar experiences. It isn't easy and you're not alone.

Good luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit