FREELOADER PIONEER SISTER HAS GONE 2 FAR! MY FATHER EVEN THINKS SO.

by stillAwitness 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

This lady really is starting too irritate me. First she uses my expensive oil control cream: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/104894/1.ashx then she has the audacity to ask to use my laptop for "a quick minute." http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/106274/1.ashx (by the way those suggestions really helped out.)

But this time Freeloader Pionneer Sister has crossed the line!!!! http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/106067/1.ashx and asked my mom if it was okay for her to move in a few of her things.

Those "few things" include 2 dressers, a wine stand, a cart full of box hats and a desk. A U-Haul truck came today to drop off the remainder of her 'few things" which now not only consume the guest room we provided for her but decorate our living room with these awful knick knacks of chessy fake plants, those annoying little waterfall scupltures that you plug in and weird chineese teacup displays.

My father is so angry that this woman would come in to someone else's home as a guest (and staying for free might I add) and put her things in places they don't belong and has no right to. You are just a guest damn it!

She even moved a nightable we put in the guest room for her and stuck it in the garage so that she could put her gaudy hat boxes in place of it.

Is this ethical guys? My mom does not want to hear anything we have to say but my dad is so angry that she has no choice but to tell her to move her things (particualry the ones she stuck in our living room/kitchen and dining room.)

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

• Think
    Think

Give her a boot !

• calico
    calico

Who approved this idea?

• blondie
    blondie

I'd be praying that she is really leaving March 2006. Any chance of her arrangements falling through? Is she taking her "things" with her or will she expect you to store them?

Blondie

• Highlander
    Highlander

Inform the 'pioneer sister' that you're sexually attracted to her. Tell her that you know your feelings are wrong, however she will need to move out immediately so that

she does not stumble you, or that you fall into temptation. And then ofcourse deny you ever said that if word gets out.

• Think
    Think

Is very UNethical, and UNloving.

That is the way the BullTower invite themselves to everybody home,

under the "preaching the gospel" pretense.

They are extortioners. Bible said: don't even eat with them.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

She asked my mother if she could bring in some of her belongings since she would be staying with us longer than she had expected and my mom said fine.

However today I come home and see men from U-Haul bringing in furniture and all kinds of things that you would think would be in storage. (She did say most of her stuff was there already so she has rented one.)

Plus, as I mentioned she has put little plants and weird knick knacks all over the house which we ignored. But this has gone too far.

Apparently she took advantage of my mother's kindness.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Blondie: Any chance of her arrangements falling through? Is she taking her "things" with her or will she expect you to store them?

I hope not. I am pretty sure she'll be leaving though. My dad and I thought she would be keeping those things here (why go through all that trouble to simply pack them all up a month later?) but no-apparently she's just moved them in and then she'll be moving them out when she leaves.

That just really makes me heated. How dare you come into someone's house and do such a thing.

She isn't here tonight. (At some christian gathering. Hope she drinks some bad grape cider and her cheeks puff up in the morning.!)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Inform the 'pioneer sister' that you're sexually attracted to her. Tell her that you know your feelings are wrong, however she will need to move out immediately so that she does not stumble you, or that you fall into temptation. And then ofcourse deny you ever said that if word gets out.

LMAO! That's PERFECT, Highlander! Just make sure no one overhears you, Stilla.. She is definitely typical of the pioneers I've known. I always called 'em "Sister Pushy" behind their backs. I had one stay with us out in California back in 1991, so I definitely can sympathize with you. I'd be sorely tempted (since it's not my house, in your case) to wait till she's out in service and just move all her shtuff out to the garage and put the house back in order, damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead! Frannie

• calico
    calico
    Apparently she took advantage of my mother's kindness.

Many years ago my Mom had a friend come from out of state to visit--in fact she was the one who studied with my Mom. Anyway, my Mom purchased roll-away beds, blankets, pillows and such, since we did not have many extra things.

This so called 'best friend' spent the entire time visiting people she had known from other congregations and spent very little time with my Mom.

I guess we were the 'free hotel'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit