FREELOADER PIONEER SISTER HAS GONE 2 FAR! MY FATHER EVEN THINKS SO.

by stillAwitness 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Soledad
    Soledad

What cojones!

I would move all her stuff out to the garage. End of story.

I agree with other posters who said she is going to stay for a while.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

The point here would be to make the decision and stick to it. it would probably be better coming from your father (ideally your mother but I doubt she would do it)

If she says it doesn't matter if something gets broken let her know that she might not mind but YOU would. Also stress that since she is leaving soon it would be better to be packed and ready to go once everything has been arranged. For every objection make sure you have a response that gets her things back in HER room THAT SHE ISN'T PAYING FOR!!!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Coming soon: Reasoning with freeloaders

Easily find the answers in this dandy new 192 page book!

• Scully
    Scully

Plant a copy of Crisis of Conscience in her furniture. Then "find" it, saying you didn't think she'd mind if you borrowed a piece of scrap paper from her drawer in your living room, since she didn't seem to think you should mind if she borrowed a "bit" of your lotion.

Or call 1-800-WHY-1914 from a phone booth and order some literature in her name, c/o your name, delivered to your address. When it arrives, you can confront her with it, asking her why she would want to implicate or involve you in her apostate leanings.

Show it to your mom. Then watch the fun from the sidelines as she has to deal with your mom kicking her out and threatening to turn her in to the elders.

• wombat
    wombat

stillAwitness.....Hey how about an up-date.

I am sorry but my Mum and I think that this is terribly funny and we are eagerly looking forward to your next report.

Great material for a TV sitcom.......

Truely sorry for laughing at your discomfort. (No we aren't - it really is funny).

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

jefftT Move her stuff around when nobody can see you. Hide her book bag when she's not looking. Do something to make sure you wake up in the middle of the night, then scream hysterically that you were attacked. After a couple of days of this announce that a demon is attached to something that she brought into the house.

Oroborus21:Is there any way that you can "demonize" her stuff. What I mean is maybe you can say that you saw her table move, or something like that.

Great minds think alike huh?

greendawn: Are your parents JWs? If they are perhaps her mentality is that because she is a full time pioneer and spends her time and energy for the org rather than herself she is entitled to some help from fellow JWs. Yup. DaCheech: I felt so guilty and stupidly gave them$50 each to enjoy dinner. How unfair! They did not deserve your kindness. Lady Lee: When a person unpacks their things (especially the kind of things you mention) they are looking at long term residency.

Beware and be prepared My thoughts exactly! If she was only due to stay a month then why has she arranged a dresser and nightstand in the guest room we provided for her? Not to mention today she was talking to my mother about wanting to find an apartment. I thought you were leavin in March lady?! Soledad: I agree with other posters who said she is going to stay for a while. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! wombat: I am sorry but my Mum and I think that this is terribly funny and we are eagerly looking forward to your next report.

Great material for a TV sitcom.......

Truely sorry for laughing at your discomfort. (No we aren't - it really is funny). My update thread should be posted by now. Enjoy it at my expense.

• sinis
    sinis

How about this suggestion: Tell your father, who by the way is head of the household, to tell this sister that a few things is permissible but she has overstepped her boundary and will need to pack some things up. Jesus, people, this is your house and yet you are trying to get her to leave and or pack things up by "planting" shit or making up stories? Just simply tell her to pack up some crap or she can find another place to stay, no more, no less - uncomplicated and simple.

• carla
    carla

I like Scully's idea! though sinis makes sense in a normal world, but this is dub land where everything is different. Kind of like a Twilight Zone episode.

(if you like Scully's idea, there are a few anticult ministries that send anti jw packets without letting the person know who sent them!)

• Buster
    Buster

She doesn't need to be courteous, or even say thank you. Why? Because you didn't do anything.

You see, she prayed over her decision to serve Joe Hoba fulltime. She probably consulted with spirit-appointed elders. Joe, the elders and she collectively agreed that she should make the commitment and that J. would provide the basic necessities.

You and your family are simply a delivery mechanism being used by God.

(I think this is an attitude common among COs, DOs, pioneers, bethelites - you know the "Order of Full-Time Servants")

• justice for all
    justice for all

You need to kick her out! I know a sister just like her. All she cares about is herself. She has been breaking hearts and ruining lives for years! Have you warned your mother? Do you know this lady's history? I think it's something about the organization that attracts people like this. She is evil for sure...You don't want that kind in your home. She's a different breed than most. Trust me I've been through it. I'm still trying to recover financially and mentally not to mention it made me an emotional wreck at times. She is a witness and getting away with taking advantage of someone new. It's awfull because I thought she was my friend. Justice for all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit