Why Do Some "JWs" Do This???..........

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Chimene
    Chimene

Ezra,

My soon to be ex-husband preached the same business, he's out in service for Jehovah. Then when he came home, he call me fat ass and say all sorts of horrible things to me, while I paid for the roof over the jerks head. I had said once before, out of about 200 I personally know, maybe 2 of them are real. When I think of how my confidential bible studies, weren't confidential, all the smiles and encouragement is fake to me.

I went to the elders for help with my marraige before ending it, and do you know they told me they couldn't help me because I wasn't baptized? And now they are treating me like I was, but i'm DF'd! How can you not call that hypocrasy?

I was born and raised around "worldly people" and most of the ones I know now, or better people the most JW's I know. Not to put you down, but it is just a fact

• minimus
    minimus

Ezra, faithful Witnesses should not be smiling and making eye contact with disfellowshipped ones. D'fed ones should be considered as dead, per the Watchtower.

• Chimene
    Chimene

Exactly Minimus, I was never baptized, but I'm being treated like I'm dead, go figure on that one. Just goes to show they pick and choose who they want

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    if you walked into a room of worldly people and a room of jehovahs witnesses you would immediatley see the difference the gap in kindness and compassion is so vast its scary

It is scary all right.

.im disfellowshipped and i recently started attending meetings .and they try to encourage me with smiles and are polite ,and frankly they are tickled that im going back

Smiles? Tickled? WTF did you do, you bad boy?

Lord Cheezus, help us every one!

Listen, do you realize that you are smack dab in the dead center of Apostasyland? They gawn bus' yo' ass good!

• minimus
    minimus

Ezra's in LaLaLand. If the Great Trib came tomorrow and he wasn't reinstated, it's bye bye Ezra. But at least it makes him feel good to be wanted. Better get back into the "ark" before God's appointed time or you'll be dead with no hope of a ressurection.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    i'm disfellowshipped and for a while i didnt go back but just returned because of severe persecution

Were those damned JWs persecuting you? See - that's what we're sayin'!

• Chimene
    Chimene

Dats wut ahm talkin bout, LOLOOLOL

• minimus
    minimus

Persecution's a powerful tool, isn't it?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    if you walked into a room of worldly people and a room of jehovahs witnesses you would immediatley see the difference the gap in kindness and compassion is so vast its scary

Nope, I've seen more love and compassion in my church than anything I ever saw in a kingdom hall.

Josie ~ of the never going back to the kingdom hell class

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ezra lives in the Matrix!

Ezra it is time to take the 'Red" pill, Not the 'Blue' one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit