Why Do Some "JWs" Do This???..........

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Chimene
    Chimene
    The real hypocrits are the ones who go to all the meetings, field service, put on a big show of being a zealous JW

So true, you are so

• Chimene
    Chimene

LOL, so right, sorry, didn't finish sentence

• undercover
    undercover

Darn...I was hoping you were flirting with me, with the little wink and all...LOL

• PMJ
    PMJ

BIZZYBEE I have always thought these were the saddest, most tortured souls. And yet, at the same time - kind of disgusting - pod-people - with no will of their own and self-loathing. I beleive that they are people who just cannot do the JW thing remember its not fair to judge people.as people have pointed it out to me time and again

• Chimene
    Chimene

LOL! you nut!

• ezra
    ezra

there could be alot of reasons problems with health,depression,fear of service.faitgue,persecution.they are regulaaly visited by the elders .i'm disfellowshipped and for a while i didnt go back but just returned because of severe persecution,but during that time i did not have sex outside of marraige,didnt celebrate the holidays,its because we are so convinced that its the truth that we dont wish to go back to the world and its ways

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

BB: I have always thought these were the saddest, most tortured souls. And yet, at the same time - kind of disgusting - pod-people - with no will of their own and self-loathing. I beleive that they are people who just cannot do the JW thing
    PMJ: remember its not fair to judge people.as people have pointed it out to me time and again

Hey PMJ, how the hell have you been?

Well, this is my opinion from observing folks who are straddling the fence and fall into the category I describe - many in my own family. Certainly not condemning them.

Didn't Joe Hober say that "neither hot nor cold, but lukewarm - I will spew them out of my mouth"? Something like that.

• ezra
    ezra

chimene why would you say something like that .i went to all the meetings at times put 120 hours of service in ,attended all conventions.i didnt do that because i was a hypocrit ,i did it because i owed jehovah god for the information he made available to me and because he deserves my obedience ,its the least i ccould do but it wasnt much,plus i worked full time.saying we are hypocrits is like saying you never wrote this post.

• ezra
    ezra

by the way there are a couple of reasons we are tortured but not sad souls PERSECUTION.i dont know if you forgot that that goes along with being faithful.as far as sad ,we experience emotions just like you do ,most active witnesses would never dream of since they were told by the governing body not to go to sites like these but since i am disfellowshipped ,i'll speak in their defense since they are not present to defend themselves .we are happy with jehovahs arrangement,because it is a protection for us .it keeps us safe from contamination in the world.you know the world under satans influence.you know the guy that would prefer that we would die because he hates jehovah god.i tell you one thing if you walked into a room of worldly people and a room of jehovahs witnesses you would immediatley see the difference the gap in kindness and compassion is so vast its scary.im disfellowshipped and i recently started attending meetings .and they try to encourage me with smiles and are polite ,and frankly they are tickled that im going back.now i dont know where all these stories about witnesses treating disfellowshipped witnesses come from .but i never have seen it happen.they are kind ,courteous,and were actually worried that some of make it back.i think the problem is the fact that some want to go back because of the association,but never really developed a relationship with jehovah god.there could .or maybe the ones that are unhappy with the disfellowshipping arrangement are the ones that got caught in wrongdoing and not the ones that turned themselves in .

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    by the way there are a couple of reasons we are tortured but not sad souls PERSECUTION.i dont know if you forgot that that goes along with being faithful.as far as sad ,we experience emotions just like you do ,most active witnesses would never dream of since they were told by the governing body not to go to sites like these but since i am disfellowshipped ,i'll speak in their defense since they are not present to defend themselves .we are happy with jehovahs arrangement,because it is a protection for us .it keeps us safe from contamination in the world.you know the world under satans influence.you know the guy that would prefer that we would die because he hates jehovah god.i tell you one thing if you walked into a room of worldly people and a room of jehovahs witnesses you would immediatley see the difference the gap in kindness and compassion is so vast its scary.im disfellowshipped and i recently started attending meetings .and they try to encourage me with smiles and are polite ,and frankly they are tickled that im going back.now i dont know where all these stories about witnesses treating disfellowshipped witnesses come from .but i never have seen it happen.they are kind ,courteous,and were actually worried that some of make it back.i think the problem is the fact that some want to go back because of the association,but never really developed a relationship with jehovah god.there could .or maybe the ones that are unhappy with the disfellowshipping arrangement are the ones that got caught in wrongdoing and not the ones that turned themselves in .

Ummmm.... *shakes head* Never mind... J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit