Was Charles Russell Murdered and Why On Halloween Night?

by Rig Boy 51 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

when did I say that?

• Kaput
    Kaput

Sorry. Didn't see the From Wikipedia at the top of your post.

• wombat
    wombat

I'm sure that I saw a photo somewhere of Daystar sitting backwards on a goat with a blindfold on.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I do think that the circumstances surrounding Russell's death were suspicious. Having said that, I stop short of reading a conspiracy into the scenario. There were no sophisticated pathology systems in place at the time of his death...so we probably will never know.

Coffee

• daystar
    daystar

rig boy

Daystar, are you a Freemason, Knights Templar, or a Jesuit?

I belong to none of those groups, nor to any other so-called secret societies.

• daystar
    daystar

rig boy
    Daystar, are you a Freemason, Knights Templar, or a Jesuit?
    I belong to none of those groups, nor to any other so-called secret societies.

But, it occurs to me that it wouldn't matter to you or to tatt what anyone else says. You believe only what you wish to believe and discard anything which denies it. Russell denied being a Mason, yet you guys still believe he was; that he was lying to cover up the fact that he was a Mason. (Those diabolical old guys!) Why wouldn't I do the same thing?

• wombat
    wombat

Admit it Daystar. You are in, in truth, a leading light of the Illuminati.

I know for a fact that it was you who instructed George W. to invade Iraq. You have now infiltrated this site with the express purpose of bringing down the WTS as the WTS is no longer needed by you in your plans to control the world.

You have created the ficticious character of Danny Hassard.

I know of your plans to take over contol of the EU and the coconut soap factory in Vanuatu.

You can run Illuminati, but you can't hide.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

All those poor people who died on Halloween night. Just think of the implications!

• daystar
    daystar
    You can run Illuminati, but you can't hide.

Fnord!

• minimus
    minimus

What I said about Russell was absolute truth. THEY will kill me for spilling the beans! But I don't care!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit