Was Charles Russell Murdered and Why On Halloween Night?

by Rig Boy 51 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    Now that would be something, wouldn't it? I'll bet a large number of high $$ lawsuits would do the trick.

Ever wonder what will cause all these lawsuits to all of a sudden become easier to win?

• daystar
    daystar
    Now that would be something, wouldn't it? I'll bet a large number of high $$ lawsuits would do the trick.
    Ever wonder what ill cause all these lawsuits to all of a sudden become easier to win?

I am willing to bet that you'd be an excellent tea leaf reader! Really, I used to be all caught up in the stuff you are. I've heard/read it all.

Your paranoia makes it impossible for you to see any side of reality other than the one you so desperately want to. If you've read The Illuminati Trilogy, you should know what I'm talking about. It's the law of fives. Look here for some info - http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=570386

Basically, a person can set themselves in a certain frame of mind to see things only just so. In your case, it's a worldwide conspiracy of dominiation by some world-wide octopus of a conglomerate called the Illuminati. Some people believe things happen in threes. Ever notice that when you buy a new car, suddenly they're all over the place. You've set your mental filter to only accept certain information about a subject and/or to only interpret it a certain way.

"The most important part of the law of fives is usually left unstated. The complete rule reads: all things relate in some way to the number five given enough ingenuity on the part of the observer.

The law of fives is designed to cause the observer to edit his/her perception of reality to fit the law. Eventually, one may realize what is occuring and achieve a minor illumination. " (from the site linked to above)

You are editing your perception of reality to fit in with your chosen paradigm, as I did for a very long time as well. You have not truly woken up, my friend.

I know I come off as snarky at times to you and rig boy, etc. here on these topics. I'm really just poking some harmless fun. We all have our days and I'm no different. I really would like to see you and rig boy, and people like you, quit running programs like this and expand out a bit... take up knitting or something.

Truly, in L.V.X.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

especially when most judges are Freemasons. Not a theory, FACT! The illuminati wants to pull the plug on the Watchtower racket, all they have to do is pull the judges strings....Pretty soon, guys like Lawrence Hughes will win their lawsuits and the Watchtower will fall even harder than it already is.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    Basically, a person can set themselves in a certain frame of mind to see things only just so

It's actually the other way around in this case my friend.

I've heard/read it all

You must have serious reading and hearing comprehension problems if this is the case. Otherwise, you have not read and heard all. You sound more intelligent than the former, I'll go with the latter for now.

• daystar
    daystar
    You must have serious reading and hearing comprehension problems if this is the case. Otherwise, you have not read and heard all. You sound more intelligent than the former, I'll go with the latter for now.

Again, whatever you must believe to perpetuate your paradigm. I do appreciate the sidelong flattery however.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Daystar, are you a Freemason, Knights Templar, or a Jesuit?

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

From Wikipedia
    On March 22, 1911, The Brooklyn Daily Eagle, a tabloid newspaper, began publishing articles accusing Russell of gaining profit from a strain of wheat named "Miracle Wheat" by its discoverer, K.B. Stoner of Fincastle, Virginia in 1903. Once other newspapers read this claim, many critics began to insist that Russell had deceived and defrauded many by selling this supposedly advanced strain of wheat for $60 a bushel, far above the average cost of wheat for the day. Throughout 1912 and 1913 the Eagle continued to report on this alleged fraud on Russell's part. He sued the Eagle for libel, but lost. Russell defended himself publically, and in writing, by claiming that the wheat was donated to the Watch Tower Society, and although sold for $1 per pound Mr. Stoner routinely sold it for a $1.25 per pound. Russell claimed to have no financial connection to the wheat, and that any who were dissatisfied by their purchase and donation were offered a refund as much as one year following purchase. None claimed a refund.
    During 1913, other matters of interest were addressed by John Jacob (J.J.) Ross, a minister from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada in his booklet entitled Some Facts about the Self-Styled "Pastor" Charles T. Russell. Russell had taken Ross to court on the charge of libel. Ross attempted to show that when Russell was asked in trial if he possessed knowledge of the Greek alphabet he first claimed he did, then retracted the claim when cross-examined and shown the alphabet. Ross also claimed that Russell blatantly lied when asked if he was an ordained minister by answering "yes". In answer to Ross's accusations, Russell stated that he never claimed knowledge of the Greek language, merely the alphabet, and that due to the Judge's objection to the line of questioning, the book was taken away before he could even see it. He believed that his ordination was "of God" according to the biblical pattern, not requiring any denominational approval, and that his annual election as "Pastor" by over 1,200 congregations worldwide constituted him as "ordained", or chosen, to be a minister of the gospel.
    In recent times, Russell has been accused of being associated with Freemasonry. Attempts have been made to connect him with different rites of the Free Masons without any solid proof. It has been pointed out that in later editions of his Studies in the Scriptures series a winged solar disk appears on the front cover. Some claims have been made that this is an ancient Masonic symbol. In actual fact, Russell used this symbol based upon his belief Christ's Kingdom was beginning to manifest itself, especially from 1914. The symbol was used in reference to a scripture verse found in Malachi 4:2 that refers to the sun with wings, itself based upon ancient observations of the sun rising on the horizon with beams or "wings" on either side. No direct evidence connecting Russell to Freemasonry exists.

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

Maybe it was Jason from Friday the 13th, seems fiting

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Then Russell came out of the bathroom on the train to Israel and let gas out of his rectum.

Thank you for sharing that with us, minimus.

• Kaput
    Kaput
    No direct evidence connecting Russell to Freemasonry exists.

Rig Boy --

I think I'd change that to read: No direct evidence connecting Russell to Freemasonry is presently available. Ya never know. It might turn up some day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit