Was Charles Russell Murdered and Why On Halloween Night?

by Rig Boy 51 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

you dont know how they operate than. They have many fronts. Many small fronts make up a big mass. The JWS is one piece of a huge puzzle for the Illuminati, but I think the Illuminati is abandoning the Watchtower, and thus you are seeing the Watchtower deteriorate and become more succeptible to lawsuits and bad publicity

• daystar
    daystar
    The JWS is one piece of a huge puzzle for the Illuminati, but I think the Illuminati is abandoning the Watchtower, and thus you are seeing the Watchtower deteriorate and become more succeptible to lawsuits and bad publicity

Ooooohh, of course! Naturally... At least you did include "I think" in this one.

• sir82
    sir82

Are the lizard-eyed reptiles abandoning the Watchtower too?

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Don't even try to compare legitimate investigation into the Illuminati with David Icke Reptilian theorism.

• daystar
    daystar

Rig boy

Are you aware of any investigator spies into Illuminati groups? For example, are you aware of any spies in Masonic orders, OTO, IOT, AA, etc. that are part of the Illuminati conspiracy theorist activist groups?

Just curious...

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

It's clear to me now, the secretary did it!

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    Russell was smoking dope with his secretary and he needed to take a crap. The secretary realized that the bloodline might get watered down so he started to write about the Holy Grail. Then Russell came out of the bathroom on the train to Israel and let gas out of his rectum. As soon as he did this it became obvious that the Jewish Conspiracy was a reality. Then the bewitching hour was nigh and the Illuminators were aghast! Blood, bloodline and bloodletting was all that they could think of. So they gave the Pastor sleeping pills to die like a Gentile. The demons of the Knights of Columbus were secretly rejoicing as Charles Taze Russell would never be That Faithful Servant for he was dead!!!! And the Secretary knew it all to be truth but knew that if he ever breathed a word of these truths, the Knighthood would make him sleep with the fishes.

minimus, LOL! Have you ever considered working for the writing dept in Brooklyn? This is more believable than the stuff they write in the Revelation/Daniel/Ezekiel books!

Rig Boy,

IF the illuminati really has controlled the WT from behind the scenes, I believe the time has come where they have pulled the plug. Once upon a time, this religion had pretty good potential to be used by them in a big way. Perhaps even a candidate as a model for the coming one world religion. I believe this was the plan at one point. I'll post some eye opening info on this eventually. At this time, today in 2006, this experiment has proved to be a failure as you can see by their declining numbers and irrevalence in today's world. A religion that has now been reduced to a social gathering place for an extreme minority of brainwashed individuals and people grasping for straws in 3rd world countries really has no more use for the powers-that-be. Look at all the "simplification" (downsizing "cough cough") recently, the bad press. They are now expendable. Good news huh? Even for you non-conspiracy folk.

Wouldn't it be something for the WTS to go bankrupt before "babylon the great" is destroyed? How would they explain that? Looks like a realistic possibility huh?

• minimus
    minimus

You gotta watch those secretaries.

• daystar
    daystar

tatt

Wouldn't it be something for the WTS to go bankrupt before "babylon the great" is destroyed? How would they explain that? Looks like a realistic possibility huh?

Now that would be something, wouldn't it? I'll bet a large number of high $$ lawsuits would do the trick.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It is a strange coincidence that his death occured on Halloween it is a 1 in 365 chance and it it did happen. It is suspicious but then again there is nothing at all, no evidence even circumstantial to justify calling it a murder.

Right now, ideas like Rutherford planned it to get control of the org are just speculation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit