Was Charles Russell Murdered and Why On Halloween Night?

by Rig Boy 51 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Charles Taze Russell: (founder of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society) Died October 31, 1916 Halloween Night. Watchtower Secrets
    So did the Masonic Lodge finally have enough of Russell and his magical wheat, which was an embarrasment to international Freemasonry and the Illuminati, and finally do in Russell on the Occultic high holiday? Was this a mere coincidence. Was Russell Satanically, Ritually murdered? Was it time to bring in another Illuminist stooge (Rutherford) to further the global elite's goals?

This is one of the most important dates on the Satanic calendar.
    THE CELEBRATION OF DEATH

According to the Satanic Calendar Halloween, October 31st is a night for Human sacrifice. (31 All hallow's Eve (Halloween): One of the two most important nights of the year. Attempts are made to break the bond which is keeping the doors to the underworld closed. Blood and sexual rituals. Sexual association with demons. Animal and human sacrifice - male or female.)

More about Halloween. http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/halloween_deaths.htm

• daystar
    daystar

No, no, no and no...

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

I thought it was Judge Rutherford, in the Dinning Room, with the Candlestick.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

truth about the truth: do you think the Illuminist elite are bailing out of their Watchtower creation?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I think Russell was murdered but you got the motive wrong. Nostradamus didn't like the competition, so he arranged a little "meeting".

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

By the way, what in the hell is "magical wheat"? I can't stop laughing at that one.

• minimus
    minimus

Russell was smoking dope with his secretary and he needed to take a crap. The secretary realized that the bloodline might get watered down so he started to write about the Holy Grail. Then Russell came out of the bathroom on the train to Israel and let gas out of his rectum. As soon as he did this it became obvious that the Jewish Conspiracy was a reality. Then the bewitching hour was nigh and the Illuminators were aghast! Blood, bloodline and bloodletting was all that they could think of. So they gave the Pastor sleeping pills to die like a Gentile. The demons of the Knights of Columbus were secretly rejoicing as Charles Taze Russell would never be That Faithful Servant for he was dead!!!! And the Secretary knew it all to be truth but knew that if he ever breathed a word of these truths, the Knighthood would make him sleep with the fishes. IT IS SO OBVIOUS! WHY CAN'T OTHER PEOPLE SEE IT???????????

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Was Charles Russell Murdered and Why On Halloween Night?

I like those kinf of questions where the second half answers the first part of the question. Reminds me of something, oh yeah, the watchtower studies.....

• Clam
    Clam
    I thought it was Judge Rutherford, in the Dining Room, with the Candlestick.

LOL

I always wonder if Russell was the David Icke of his day?

• luna2
    luna2

I still don't get how a dumb little religion like JWs are supposed to be of any interest to these Illuminati masterminds in their bid to control the earth.

With that secretary dude stuck to his side like a lovesick girlfriend, I don't see how anybody could have gotten close enough to Russell to kill him without being noticed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit