My quest for the woman able to convince me to give up my freedom and marry?

by DavidChristopher 83 Replies latest social relationships

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Awe, well since in your first post you didn't say anything about the abuse issues although I figured there was some, men are simple creatures, feed them, keep them warm, dry and horny for you and they will swim through shark infested waters to bring you a lemonade.

However my first response still stands and you are a parent first and the PROTECTION of your child/children comes above your quest for anything but a safe, secure life for them.

Stand up and be a man/father get the hell out of her clutches and protect the innocent child/children from the abusive woman.

Other than that ditto what seven006 said.......

if anyone should know it's he as he's lived/beentheredonethat I would take his words to heart.

*waves hello to Dave*

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    If you are thinking that there is a woman out there who is your “sole-mate” and would be perfect for you, wake up! That is fairy tale book fantasy and stuff they fill romance novels with that are marketed to Jr. high school girls. There is no perfect woman for a perfect man because “PERFECT PEOPLE DON’T EXIST”!

There is not any kind of stop watch set on finding a woman you would be very compatible with so don’t do any rebound stuff or jump into a relationship with the next set of perfect breasts. Take the word “hot looking” off of your list of priorities when looking for the next victim and take some time to figure yourself out before you hook up with someone else you have to start figuring out from scratch.

well said.

• seven006
    seven006

Bikerwoman, tell the old man I said hi.

Sparkplug,
    Its cuz I’m old and wise isn’t it?

I should start my own advice column. Ask Dr. Dave. Cynical but good advice for the naked thinkers.

Dave

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Bikerwoman, tell the old man I said hi.

I should start my own advice column. Ask Dr. Dave. Cynical but good advice for the naked thinkers.

Dave

LOL I would Dave but then he just might, I say MIGHT call you........you don't want that now do ya?

Yeah go for the advice column I for one promise to read it in the buff............well so I'm thinkin naked, he,hee

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Do we become your property girls when we lose control and eat your "fruit" for a minimum of eighteen years to life? No

Is that how it goes? No

Sounds like a totally sad situation.

Josie

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    First off, she is a very angry hatefull woman, so mean and hard to handle her own brother fired her from her job ... Everytime we split, she begs me to come back, then blames me for leaving her when I do. ... She had told me the other day She would kill me in my sleep if the cops didn't have her under the gun.

Then why the hell did you ever take up with her? Why didn't you leave the first time this side of her personality showed itself?

Have you never heard of a restraining order?

rebel8 recommends

Read the book "I Hate You, Don't Leave Me".
    And while you're waiting to get your hands on that, check out
    The "Nice Guys" archive at heartless-bitches.com.

gently feral

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I think it is more that the woman gives up something -especially if she were to marry me

• lola28
    lola28

OK wait, this woman is good enough for you to live with, good enough for you to have sex with and good enough for you to have a child with, but not good enough to marry?

HELLO!

You had a child with her, thats a commitment that will last forever!

What is wrong with people? Seriously, I mean you are willing to have a child with someone but you are not wiling to marry that person because they might not be right for you? Yet you are willing to procreate with them? Hu?

Please someone, anyone explain this to me, because I just don't understand how you can have a child with someone but not want a commitment.

lola

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Please someone, anyone explain this to me, because I just don't understand how you can have a child with someone but not want a commitment.

You, me and Judge Judy. I don't get it either Lola.

Josie

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Sparkplug,

Its cuz I’m old and wise isn’t it?

Maybe because you might have already learned that lesson? Just wondering. Sounds too much like someone who has learned and examined exactly where he fits in the universe. (I don't think of people as old until they let the mind and behavior dry up and give up.) Basically when you stop trying...you die.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit