Question for JWs still on the "inside":

by Hellrider 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

SNAPE!!! I HATE YOU.... (if youve read the latest book youll understand!!!)

anyways, i dont go on service, so i feel for yall... im so sorry... i just tried to hide in the backseat, and make sure no one noticed me...

the infamous one

• prophecor
    prophecor

This is amaxing that you all are responding. That there are even those here who still go to meetings and field service and the whole shebang is just beyond me. I love hearing the responses, however, as I just take for granted often times that all of us are out. Thanks for the heads up.

• Severus
    Severus

Infamous: You will learn to like me after the seventh book. Just as in dark child's tales, truth is always bound by deception.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I do alot of laudromats, and finally out of the 10 hours I write, only 1 1/2 are real

• lookingfortruth2
    lookingfortruth2

The other day I went on a study with a "very zealous" pioneer and after the study I had to close with the prayer. I deliberately started the prayer with "Dear Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus I humbly approach you", etc. etc. In other words Jesus was the main emphasis in my prayer. The 'study' and the pioneer was so grateful and appreciative. This is not the first time that I have emphasized Jesus to my brothers and sisters.

Witnesses don't even realize that Jesus is not their focus; and when they are reminded it's like oh right or yes, absolutely. This proves to me the power of Jesus and the real meaning of Christianity.

The only reason why I stay is because of the disfellowshipping policy, otherwise I would be GONE!!! I completely admire those of you who had the nerve to get out.

Amazingly though, back to the original question about field service...I like it. It doesn't bother me one bit; but I refuse to be a door-to-door salesperson. I preach from the bible and could care less if a person takes a magazine. In fact I throw my old ones in the trash!

• meems101
    meems101

if you were to be disfellowshipped there are plenty of us here to support you. there is also a whole world out here full of kind and loving people. besides, i was never d'fd, i just stopped going 20 years ago.

• Dune
    Dune

I dont consider myself to be leading a double life. The "worst" thing that i'm doing is coming onto JWD to talk with the poztates. But seriously, I place magazines, do street work, but i dont do returns. I've even refused bible studies. I think this will be my last year as a witness, but who knows. What i do know is that once i graduate from college i'm going to move to another state and leave all of this behind me.

• ferret
    ferret

Hellrider.... That is an excellent question. I personally could not do it. Even for a fader it must be difficult. The points you make are very legitimate. Why would someone even want to leave the venomous magazines with any body.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Apparently many JWs woke up to the fact that the WTS harms people with its opportunistic policies and subtly sabotage their efforts to make new converts. It's good that many reported hours are fake, they shouldn't be asking these anyway.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

It's really easy to fake it down my parts. Most of the elders and ministerial servants don't like service. This is very obvious. They usually work with their families and then after 1/2 they disappear.

When I am out with my husband (the biggest apostate down these parts) we push the screws of doorbells or we leave tract in mailbox.

If I am out with someone else, I can put up a good front. I pioneered for so many years, I can usually outdo any of their presentations.

But I have to admit it is getting harder to keep up this facade. I don't know how much longer I can keep it up.

Wanna

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit