JWs on MySpace are Freaking Out

by Saoirse 41 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

JW Blogring at Xanga 464 members and counting.... Jehovah's Witnesses - A Xanga Blogring I am also one of Jehovah's Witnesses. If you're one too, leave a comment MORE! Jehovah's Witnesses BlogRing for Young Adults

About this Blogring
    This is for those college student level, young adult, JW people who can share in each other's world. The world of JW's cuz JW's are taking over! lol!

Started: 11/10/2003

Members: 92
  • sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Poor kids!

I'm off to join these...

'Former Jehovah's Witness Support Forum', 'Ex Jehovah's Witnesses Who Like To Smoke Pot', and 'F Jehovah's Witnesses Right in the Ear'

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I notice that 'Mother' has taught them well because none of them address the questions regarding the WTBT$.

There is a user named "Mother"? I may have known that guy. Now well and just briefly...

It must be the same guy... think about it: How many guys go by the name "mother"?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I do NOT miss that kind of silly and sad paranoia.

• Quotes
    Quotes

====
    This shows the importance of JW groups to be placed in hidden and private. If they are not hidden and private we are placing ourselves in the hands of Satan to attack us.
    ====

Yup, because Satan may be a SSC (Supernatural Spirit Creature) but that doesn't mean he can hack web servers! Oh, and if demons taunt you at night while you are in bed, just hide under the covers! Blankets are as effective as the "hidden" tag in MySpace accounts: they TOTALLY stop the devil!!!!

:)

• Odrade
    Odrade

Hahahaha! and... "he must not be a witness he has a goatee..." hahahaha!!!!

• seawolf
    seawolf

hahahah WTF? Writing those bible verses like that on your Myspace? Can't they knock that crap off for one bloody minute. I swear Myspace and Xanga are being over run with Bible-bangers by the assload like they're being teleported in and then cloned.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Hee....I'm on the list! Though I have to say...the reason WHY they say I'm on the list is a complete lie. I've told them that and they don't care. You know, because reversing your condemnation of someone would require humility and open-mindedness.

he as a goat-tee

Oh that is so sad.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    Yup, because Satan may be a SSC (Supernatural Spirit Creature) but that doesn't mean he can hack web servers!

LOL That's good. They don't really think these things through do they? That reminds me of JWs saying that you shouldn't speak your worst fear out loud because Satan would use it against you during the tribulation.

• The Leological One
    The Leological One
    Wow - what a sad, sad little snippet of the JW world...

They are on a witch hunt. Maybe if they focus on who they think is an apostate and who is inactive, they won't have any time to notice that they are wasting their lives in a worthless cult...

No doubt~! I'm a guitarist and have thought about getting a myspace.com or soundclick.com account and now may get one if there's a way to communicate back to these dubs and see if they can be wise as doves in answernig some questions; and I never was a witness. My wife was, and she was treated like crap for a long time. Now when she feels fear from time to time about wondering if the WT was right about at least some things, I just direct her here and the freeminds site to quickly give her assurance that they're so wrong it's hard to find what they're right about all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit