JWs on MySpace are Freaking Out

by Saoirse 41 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I'm BUSTED!

Funny thing is that I never even posted on that site. He must have compared all of the members of that group to members of ex-JW groups to catch me. Pathetic!

• Honesty
    Honesty

It would really be hilarious if they were not so pathetic. I notice that 'Mother' has taught them well because none of them address the questions regarding the WTBT$.

These poor kids must be looking under rocks for apostates when they're out in Field Service.

• M.J.
    M.J.

But I fear him. He is not of the body!

He must be destroyed.

THIS THE WAY OF LANDRU

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Reminds me of the old athletes foot cream commercial: Fungus Amoungus.....

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

According to his myspace profile he is a Psychotherapist .

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Wow. What utterly wasted lives are represented in that symposium of paranoia and misplaced trust.

J

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

LMAO , What a funny read that was. It's amazing how much FEAR they have of APOSTATES.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    According to his myspace profile he is a Psychotherapist .

That's disturbing. Suppose an ex-JW went to him for counseling - he might tell them to go back to the hall!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Can you spell P-A-R-A-N-O-I-D. ?

• Balsam
    Balsam

Even for newly disfellowshipped ones, paranoia of apostates is very real. I remember being afraid of them when I was first on my way out. The JW are taught to be on guard against us labeling all who are not in as apostates. Sad, but if they wise up they will find the support they need out here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit