HELP PROSECUTE THE PERPS...

by stillconcerned 40 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Police Briefs
    Brownsville Herald, TX United States - 4 hours ago
    ... According to reports, Perales was sitting on a couch in the foyer of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses at 1946 Old Port Isabel Road. ...
    Police Briefs
    Judge dismisses indecency charge against church-goer

The Brownsville Herald

A Brownsville municipal judge dismissed an indecency charge against a 48-year-old man accused of fondling himself in a crowded church lobby, but police said they will refile charges.

Brownsville police booked Teodulo Perales into city jail on an indecency with a child by contact charge at 12:46 a.m. Sunday, according to jail records.

According to reports, Perales was sitting on a couch in the foyer of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses at 1946 Old Port Isabel Road.
    Church members told police that Perales fondled himself over his pants in front of several church members, including a 5-year-old girl.

Perales allegedly started moaning and making sucking noises on a couch pillow before being removed from the church.

The man allegedly told the churchgoers that he acted that way because he had suffered a stroke, but they called police and pressed charges.

Jail records show that Brownsville Municipal Judge Phil Bellamy dismissed the case on Monday based on a lack of probable cause for the indecency with a child charge.

Brownsville Police Sgt. Kurt Hines said investigators will resubmit the case for review by the Cam-eron County District Attorney’s Office.

[email protected] send your comments http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/staff.php staff contacts page

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Brownsville Police Sgt. Kurt Hines said investigators will resubmit the case for review by the Cam-eron County District Attorney’s Office. [email protected] send your comments http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/staff.php staff contacts page
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

[Are we making a difference?] Are You A Hoper Or A Believer?
    American Chronicle, CA -
    ... I sigh with frustration. The pedophilic Jehovah Witnesses are out in number as well. I want to read them all the Miranda Act when I see them. Stan Grimes April 28, 2006 While working on some paperwork and trying to get caught up with my deadlines, a head popped into my office and said, “I’m still praying for you.” It was one of my coworkers. She feels the need to stop in every once in awhile and tell me that she’s praying for my travel down the road to perdition. I usually thank her and go on with my work; however, today she was in the mood to proselytize. “Stan,” she said sincerely, “let’s talk someday about how you came to your conclusion and how I came to mine.” “Perhaps,” I replied, “but I’m pretty darn busy right now.” “No, no, not today, maybe some time when we have more time to discuss it in detail.” She was insistent. I didn’t tell her how I really felt. I don’t want to discuss religion, God, Jesus, scripture, or any other dogma with anyone. For twenty years, I tried to accept the Christian tenets. For twenty years I tried to accept the big Clever Guy in the Sky thing. I just can’t do it. I don’t want to do it. It’s redundant and absolutely unproductive. How would Christians feel if a body of Atheists would stand on street corners and preach their non-belief in god? How about if I popped my head in my coworkers’ offices and said, “I’m not praying for you because the big guy doesn’t exist. However, Santa Claus will save you if you believe in him.” My guess is they wouldn’t care for it. In fact, they would probably be tossing us off the streets. What if we stood in airports and handed out roses. We could smile and say “Merry Nothing” to passersby. I go to work every morning and I usually see the Mormon missionaries hanging out in the ghettoes trying to convert the biggest “sinners” in my little hometown. I sigh with frustration. The pedophilic Jehovah Witnesses are out in number as well. I want to read them all the Miranda Act when I see them. Of course, we have the charismatic folks getting slain in the spirit, the fundamentalists hopping on one foot and singing, we have the Catholic priests eyeing up their choirboys, and of course about five hundred trillion other religionists out there trying to convert themselves. You see, that is what it’s all about, trying to convert themselves. I know and have known some very faithful and happy religionists, who have a firm conviction that what they believe in is true. They are convinced that there is an afterlife with an afterglow. However, there are many “believers” out there that aren’t sure what they believe in. I call them “hopers.” A hoper is someone that hopes there is something better after this life is over. They don’t want to admit they are only hopers and not believers, so they try to pass themselves off as believers. My last estimate of how many hopers exist in the world is 2.6 billion. How did I arrive at this number? Belief, I believe this number to be true. I guess that makes me a believer. ------------ [email protected] [email protected] editors

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

BIG! JW SCHOOL Janitor RAPES 3 GIRLS Sexual Assault Suspect's Family Shocked
    ABC30.com, CA - 7 hours ago
    ... Family members say Martinez was a janitor at Saint Agnes who was also a devout member of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses

Sexual Assault Suspect's Family Shocked

May 11, 2006 - He is accused of assaulting three girls near Greenberg Elementary in Southeast Fresno. Thursday, Action News spoke with the family of Jose Luis Martinez. Police have the man they believe sexually assaulted three little girls between the ages of 6 and 9. He is in jail and his family says they are shocked. Police arrested Jose Luis Martinez not far from Greenberg Elementary, the area he's accused of enticing three girls into his car before driving them to another location and sexually assaulting them. "He lured them with treats. But also led the victims to believe in each of these cases that he was familiar with the victim's family," said Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer. At Jose's Tire Shop, the business Martinez started, family members said they could not believe the news. A nephew said, "We are shocked. This is such a surprise, a bad surprise. He was the big brother in the family. Everyone looked to him for advice." Family members say police searched the family's Central Fresno home for hours, taking away several articles of clothing belonging to Martinez. They also took his computer Martinez' wife declined to comment. At Greenberg Elementary, teachers talked with parents about the recent incidents. Several parents say they felt relieved to hear Martinez was caught so soon after the alert went out. "I'll worry less now, I ain't got to walk them to school now cause I used to walk them to school anyway. Now I don't have to worry since they caught him," said parent Betty Lee. "I have a 10-year-old here and a 12-year-old here and that scares you. You know your little girl can't walk to school or out of school, knowing some grown man wanting to play with them or something," said parent Toma Threat. Family members say Martinez was a janitor at Saint Agnes who was also a devout member of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. If convicted, he could spent life in prison. http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=stationinfo&id=3398819 contact station

• DannyHaszard
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jones headed to court
    Laurel Leader Call, MS - 8 minutes ago
    ... “It is against my religious beliefs, as a Jehovah’s Witness, to give or receive blood,” Jones said in a statement to the court. ...

This is in the news again from last November 05 this man is refusing a DNA give blood to clear him of rape of a 13 year old girl

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Lecturer: Clergy sex-abuse needs to be addressed
    Kalamazoo Gazette, MI - 12 minutes ago
    ... Jewish congregations, Jehovah Witnesses groups and many mainline Protestant churches continue to report sex-abuse allegations involving young people, Dorris ...

Lecturer: Clergy sex-abuse needs to be addressed

Saturday, June 17, 2006 By Chris Meehan [email protected] 269-388-8412 The Roman Catholic bishops in America are saying -- but not necessarily doing -- all of the right things in trying to address the clergy sex-abuse scandal that has rocked their denomination in recent years. That was the message that Barbara Dorris, a national leader of Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests, brought to a group of psychologists meeting Friday in Portage. ``With the bishops you see many promises, policies and procedures, but we aren't seeing action to match the words. The behavior isn't changing,'' said Dorris, who serves as victims-outreach director for SNAP. `They are doing the bare minimum and only when forced to do that,'' she said. ``The bishops seem to still believe their priests are more important than the children.'' In an interview before her remarks at the Beacon Club, Dorris said priests are still being accused in different dioceses of sex abuse that allegedly took place after the abuse scandal erupted in Boston in 2002. But clergy abuse is not limited to the Catholic Church, she said. Jewish congregations, Jehovah Witnesses groups and many mainline Protestant churches continue to report sex-abuse allegations involving young people, Dorris said. ``People don't understand the damage that happens to children. The confusion and shame they feel is very tragic,'' she said. Making a terrible situation worse, she said, is that when the abuser is a clergy person, a young victim often thinks God is somehow involved. ``They find themselves losing their religion at the time they need it most,'' she said. [email protected] reporter 269-388-8412 http://www.mlive.com/contactus/ contact page

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/115705/1.ashx http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/115708/1.ashx Two threads up at JWD for Intell Cops: Orange County Minister Tried To Lure Boys
    WCBS-TV New York, NY - 43 minutes ago
    (CBS) MIDDLETOWN, NY Police in Middletown are accusing 50-year-old minister Jesus Cano, a Jehovah's Witness, of trying to lure young boys for sex with nude ...

Bethel Pedophile ID badge

Bethel Pedophile

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Danny

If you are still taking names, please add Kenneth Howard Leonhard to your list. The abuse occurred in the Moberly, MO congregation. He now resides in San Marcus, CA. If I've already given you his name, he has moved since then.

thanks,

shelley

• hallelujah
    hallelujah

Wow Danny, that's awesome and news to me (and I'm in my last year of a law degree). Makes sense though. I hope it applies in Australia.

I've seen witnesses instilled with a belief that they are demon possessed, and calilng out uselessly to Jehovah - The Deaf - to remove them, all to no avail. This is why I called Judaism, Christianity and Islam cults of devilry in my dissassociation letter.

In my opinion the insidious infliction of these doctrines (including by the WTBTS) especially on children is another form of serious mental harm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit