HELP PROSECUTE THE PERPS...

by stillconcerned 40 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Some additional information. Elders who formed a JC and put me on reproof for criticizing the WT and reading Ray Franz's books: Middletown, Keyport, Hazlet congs., elders were George Alzon, PO, now serving as a CO here in Florida, an elder whose last name is Portugal, another with last name Gaspiero (sp?). Elders who called my child "whore" and "liar" and/or let others do so without punishing them are in Ocean and Asbury Park (Bruce's town) James Johnson, WT cond. and asst. CO when needed, elder with last name Klein and his son who is also an elder. I'll have more names and addresses soon. Then people can write them or call and give them hell. I'll also post KH phone numbers so you can call during a meeting and ask to talk to an elder.

PLEASE DON'T WASTE A PERFECTLY GOOD BASEBALL BAT AND USE UP YOUR ENERGY. I'VE BECOME A CRACK MARKSMAN WITH PISTOLS AND HANDGUNS. BULLETS ARE 25 CENTS EACH. LIKE THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN AND JAMES BOND, I ONLY NEED ONE BULLET PER PEDOPHILE. I'M SICILIAN, I'LL DIP THE BULLETS IN POISON FIRST. I CAN FIRE 3 TIMES PER SECOND AND HIT A DIME SIZED BULLSEYE EACH TIME. I'LL ONLY REST TO LET THE GUN BARREL COOL OFF.

I'll even work for free. Better yet, I'll donate money to Freeminds and Silent Lambs for every pedophile weasel they let me shoot. Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit