HOW MANY ARE REALLY TRUE TO ORGANIZATION TEACHINGS???

by chuckyy 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Quite a few in my former kh would be in line for expulsion.

A couple of the elders are drunks, another has been known to cheat people in business dealings, and one of the ministerial servants is strongly suspected of child abuse. These are all people who seem to be model witnesses at the kh, giving public talks etc.

So much for keeping the congrebation clean!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The gluttony thing always got to me too. Gluttony shortens a persons life as much as smoking and alcholism, yet never gets mentioned.

I know of only one case involving gluttony and all that happened was that the person was denied the privilege of being an MS.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

It's too embarrassing for an elder to tell someone they are a glutton. Much better to stick to the status quo of asking what type of panties a woman was wearing when she fornicated and if she had an orgasm, in a judicial committee.

GBL

• Think
    Think

IF ANYBODY WANT TO BY 100 % HONEST WITH GOD AND HIMSELF, THERE IS

NONE. NOT EVEN 1. Dr.Eviltower is hypocritical destructive CULT with rules and believes so crazy, that God knows, NOBODY can follow this crazines and be sane. again: no one is without sin, no one is true to Borgtower sever.

New Light from Brothers in Faith in Brooklin

• THE SHOOTIST
    THE SHOOTIST

The orgainization is just like their God. "Ye cannot serve the Lord: for he is an holy God; he is a jealous god; he will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins." Joshua 24:19 As this heartless demon set up the first humans for transgression, so has his organization set up their adherents. "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things." Isaiah 45:7 "There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to the one who is striking at the root." Henry David Thoreau

• HockeyMullet
    HockeyMullet

There's a couple "brothers" in northern MN that buy wrecked cars at insurance auctions and fix 'em up and sell 'em fast. Most people don't know that these cars have ever been in an accident. F'n villians sell these frankensteined POS's to anyone they can. Mostly jw families who can't afford dependable cars. Then when something happens to it they basically say "sh!t happens, but I'll sell you another one."

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    Many of the same stories but one I am intrigued with is gluttony.

Apparantly the holy sprit doesn't recognise this disfellowshipable offense.

I've wondered about this one myself. Gluttony is directly condemned in the Bible, yet ciggerette smoking is not. One of the elders who DFed my brother-in-law was a classic glutton. He ate McDonald's three times a day, every day. Behind his back we all called him "fat bastard" from the Austin Powers' movies.

Gluttony is a sin according to the Bible, but not the WTS.

• heathen
    heathen

Yah , so is greed a sin . That doesn't stop them from investing in the world they hate and playing the stock market . If the end is so friggen close how come they just built a new 600 million dollar printing facility?

• Think
    Think

The picture was a wonderfull dream: Holy religion, holy people, loving each other. That their advertising WT/housetohose/holymen seeling pich. I was disilusioned FAST. I meet so many Very GREEDY, very Greedy so called "brothers and sisters" IN the Delusionlunacytower, that my heart was sinking so fast, I was loosing desire to live at all !

• Sentient
    Sentient

Note: Nobody's perfect. Judging other people based on whether they live up to a certain holy standard or not is insanity.
    In the Org, I can honestly say that I was one of the ones who did not do anything that was a DFing offense. I had my struggles but I did sincerely live by the book, and I think this was true of only I and few others in the different congregations I attended, mostly older ones. But as a result I was even more screwed up than the rest of you who had the sense to be defiant and get yourselves DFed! I had to completely learn how to make choices based on what I wanted and believed for myself was right rather than a list of laws and rules...I felt that I needed those laws and rules to survive more than most, but I didn't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit